chapter 6 | feel so fine

Y/N's POV

Now being unemployed, I sat in my empty room, doing absolutely nothing. I was in some random clothes because I had no motivation to coordinate my outfit. I didn't even have the strength to go up to the closet.

 I didn't even have the strength to go up to the closet

Y/N

Why did I ever let myself fall for him? We should have never met after that night and it should have stayed that way. But, it's not like I regret it. Otherwise, I couldn't have had the experience in both love and a great place of work. I also met Taehyung and that wasn't so bad. It was a good thing that it was the weekend because it gave me some time off and thought about it. Jimin stopped by and brought me food but I couldn't even bring myself to eat. The day before yesterday, Taehyung wanted to stay the night but instead he came over really early yesterday and has been in and out of the house. Jungkook didn't even bother to apologize or talk to me. The more I look at my phone with a few notifications that weren't even from him hurt.

Taehyung's POV

I had to go to work and since I barely ever saw Jungkook, I didn't have to face him. He was also my boss too so I couldn't say anything rude. But I hate seeing Y/N like that. She still hasn't told me anything and it kills me that I can't do anything about it. I want to help her but if she doesn't tell me what's wrong, I don't know if I might say something wrong. All I can do is be there for her while she cries.

 All I can do is be there for her while she cries

Taehyung

I walk through the halls to call Y/N, just to check up on her. And seeing that she hasn't texted me once, I needed to know if she was okay.

Y/N: "Hey.."

Taehyung: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "I'm fine."

Taehyung: "I asked if you were okay. Not just fine.."

Y/N: "I'm okay."

Taehyung: "Good. I'll try to finish up work fast. I'll be there."

Y/N: "You really don't have to. Take your time. I'm not a baby.. I can take care of myself while you're not here."