Chapter 1: The way life goes.

{Alyssa's mind} Life sometimes is pretty shit, but I've learned to deal with it. Yeah sometimes change happens, but that's just the way life goes. I still remember the day I told him I loved him, but I needed a lot of time. He waited. I woke up today and I just felt..Different.

Alyssa was on the small walking bridge over the river, watching the water and the rocks. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing a white sundress with sunflowers on it, the dress was flowy and up to her knees. Her hands were on the railing, lightly resting. She didn't notice James walking her way, coming to the river bridge.

{James' mind} Life is alright, everything isn't normal and I believe it never will be. Sometimes you have to wait for the person you want, but that's just the way life goes. I remember telling her "I love you too", she said she needed time, and I've been waiting. We still hang out and spend time together but, it will never feel the same as it did when we were seventeen.

James was walking to the bridge, noticing Alyssa in her flowy sundress as it flew with the winds pace, not going up but peacefully swinging to the side with the calm wind. James was wearing some jeans and a black shirt, tucked into his jeans. His hair was looking as it usually did, he walked up to Alyssa, standing next to her and facing the river, his hands also lightly resting on the bridge railing.

"Hi." James exclaimed calmly in his usual tone, he cracked a small smile, still looking at the water.
"Hi." Alyssa said, her tone was firm as usual but calm, she noticed his shirt, "I like your shirt." She said, looking at his shirt, but keeping her head straight.
"Th-thank you." James replied, he was happy that she complimented him. "I like your dress." he said, returning the compliment.
"Thanks." She replied, cracking a tiny smile, she turned to him.

James noticed at the corner of his eye Alyssa turning to him, so he did the same, now both only their left hands on the railing.

I wanna tell him again, but I'm scared. "Wanna go to your house?" Alyssa said, she was looking in his eyes with her usual look.
"S-sure. It's a bit cold." He replied, he looked back into her eyes aswell.
"Okay." Alyssa said, she stood there.
"Okay." Replied James, he also stood there.

After a few minutes of silence go by Alyssa decides to speak up.

"Are we going or what?" She says in a slightly louder tone.
"Y-yes, yes." James jumps a bit.
"Well let's get to your car then." She replied, taking her hand off the railing she began walking to James' car.
James followed.

He can be a bit akward sometimes, it makes me have to wait. That's okay, 'cause that's just the way life goes.

(Sorry for the picture I accidently clicked the wrong image. Also comment if you want a chapter two!)