Chapter 2 - I love you..

They arrived to James' house after about ten minutes of driving. James pulled into the driveway and stopped the car.

"We're here." Said James.
"I know." Replied Alyssa, looking at the house. I remember the first time I came here, there's still a lot of windows..
"Okay." Said James, he unbuckled his seatbelt and walked to the door, waiting for Alyssa.
Alyssa did the same and they both went inside.

They sat down on the couch in the living room

"I want to watch TV." Exclaimed Alyssa.
"O-okay." Replied James, he picked up the remote and turned on the TV, handing it to Alyssa after.
"Thanks."

I missed this, being with Alyssa.
Maybe we should watch a cooking show, but that's too boring.

"Do you want to watch a cooking show?" Questioned Alyssa, James turned his head to her.
"Sure." Replied James, Alyssa put on a cooking show for them to watch, she layed (idk how to spell it lol) back on the couch, watching it.
This is pretty shit.
I wonder if I could make that.
"I'm bored." Said Alyssa.
"Me too." Replied James, he looked at her.
She looked back at James.

After a few minutes of them just staring into each other's eyes, James got up and went to a record player, he turned on some music.
"Do you want to dance?" He questioned, looking at Alyssa.
I do..
"Yes." Alyssa stood up.
"Close your eyes." Said James
"O-okay.." Alyssa closed her eyes
"Now just move to the music." said James, he started to dance with her.
"Okay."

They both danced, a smile cracked upon Alyssa's face the same happened to James.

I remember when we did this together, we were both happy.
This is nice, it's like the first time we danced together..

After a bit of dancing, the song "A Teenager's Romance" by Ricky Nelson started to play, they both stopped dancing and looked into each other's eyes.

She's pretty.
I want to kiss him..
What if we kissed?..I wonder if she still needs time...

"I love you.." Said Alyssa.
James' smile got a bit wider, he looked at Alyssa.
"I l-love you too.."

They both stood there for a bit before Alyssa closed her eyes, starting to go in. James closed his eyes too and let Alyssa kiss him, kissing back aswell.
They kissed for a moment, when it ended they just looked into each toher's eyes again.

She loves me..
I love him.