08

FALLIN' FLOWER ! 08
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"If you don't let go of me I'm literally going to proclaim my love for you and we met each other literally this week." Jaemin immediately squeaks as Jeno's embrace was unexpected, but it brought a nice feeling that Jaemin hadn't felt in a while. So, he'd let this slide. Even with his words said, Jeno still had his arms wrapped around him. "You know what, you win and honestly it was gonna end like that anyways..." The pinkette finally admits defeat and returns the embrace.

Jeno laughs, smiling as he rests his chin on Jaemin's shoulder. "I like hugging you. We should do this often."

"Well," Jaemin starts off, he himself too rests his chin on Jeno's shoulder. "as we are awkwardly hugging in your kitchen, how about we bump up our relationship status."

"Ah~" The ravenette pushes Jaemin away gently, giving him a look as he raises his eyebrows. "Jaemin, are you trying to say that you want to be more than friends. You don't think we're rushing this?"

"Jeno, I fall for people fast. My sweaty hands and the trip to the shop basically confirmed everything. I know, I was dumb in the beginning but that's only because love always fails me. But..I don't think you will."

Jaemin receives a soft expression from Jeno, he doesn't say a word but he doesn't worry as the boy didn't seem negatively affected by his words. "Well then Jaemin, can I ask you something? Also admit something as well."

The younger only gives him an odd look, "Uh..sure? This better not be something weird Jeno cause I feel like you're raising up my expectations."

"Don't worry," Jeno reassures, he holds the boy's hand lifting it he kisses him gently. "Though we met only a couple days ago, I've actually had my eyes on you for a while. Not in a creepy way! But, there was something about you that I was drawn to and I was glad that I ran into you on Lovers St. Because, I really didn't know how to confront you without being weird. Anyways! I...just hope we can have a good relationship with each other, the whole lovers st. fiasco made things seem a bit forced so I was a bit worried. But, I'm glad that you seem to have good feelings towards me.."

"Good feelings? Jeno, they're more than good feelings. Can you get to the point so we can cuddle or something."

"You're so needy, I'm trying to be romantic."

"And I'm trying to get our relationship settled and confirmed so we can actually do the cute stuff."

Jeno rolls his eyes playfully, "Fine..Na Jaemin, will you be my boyfriend? Give me another hug for yes, reject me for no." The boy has his arms opened wide as he waits for an answer. Jaemin doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the boy's neck, holding him in another tight embrace. "Glad you said yes..."

"You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot now."

"I know, Hyuck will be ecstatic to hear about our Lovers St. story." Jaemin mutters, puffing his cheeks as Donghyuck was 'somewhat' right about the myth.

"Well, you better get ready to hear his too. Remember? Him and Mark are together."

It was silent, it took only a couple of seconds until Jaemin came to the realization. If Jeno didn't remind him, he would have forgotten, "OH MY GOD I FORGOT THEY ARE!"

Jeno lets out a loud laugh due to his response, he rubs the boy's back. They remain in their embrace until Jaemin suggests to cuddle in Jeno's room, studying was postponed as the new couple wanted to spend some quality time with each other without any school work interrupting.

Though Na Jaemin was a stubborn one when it came to the story about Lovers St., he will admit, the road did do him a solid favor. He was able to find love unexpectedly, leading him to falling for an individual who finally returned the same fuzzing feelings towards him.

END
[ april 4, 2020]
thank you for reading!
this was supposed to be a
short story so if the ending seems
a bit rushed i'm sorry ): i have a lot
of other stories to update and i need
to catch up on nano so pls excuse my
absence on wattpad. pls take care
of yourselves and stay safe! eat lots of
yummy food and stay hydrated <3

HONEYJOONZ