3 Am REALLY!?

Kai POV...///

Great... Why did I have to wake up ...AGAIN.. I hope I didn't wake anyone up. I decited that if I'm already awake why don't I go train.. It's monday so we have to wake up at 5am. I got up and tried to leave the room as quiet as possible sence we had to share a room.

I walken to the deck of the bounty and looked over the edge. It was a beautiefull view. I could see the whole city and the moon was just soo beautiful. I love the night.

I love looking at Ninjago city at night. Soo many beautiful lights. But I should start trainging.. I walken over to the trainging equipment and started training..

Lloyd POV...///

I woke up to the sound of our alarmclock. Great why does it have to be 5am already. I looked over to Jay and Cole. They were both trying to get five more minutes of sleep. Than I looked over to Zane and Kai's bed. I noticed that Kai wasn't there. Weird. I got up and put my Gi on and got up to the deck of the bounty. I was surprised to see a tired Kai training. That's new.

I wonder since when he was up.. Usually he doesn't like waking up earlier.. I walken over to him but he didn't notice me. 

Kai POV...///

I was focused on training when i noticed Lloyd walking my way. He had a worried look on his face.. It was probably because I usually don't like waking up early.

Kai:"Hey Lloyd what's up."

Lloyd:"Hey Kai, sence when are you awake?"

Kai:"I think since like 3am..."

Lloyd:"Ohh. That's weird. Anywayyssss- Wanna train together?"

Kai:"Sure thing!"

He smiled at me. It's nice to know that I have a great famILY...

Soo 277 words.. YAY I hope you liked the first part and tell me if you want a ship or not.. Give me a feedback if you want =3  QwO ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

  Bye Guys, Girls and Nonbinary-pals ;3