💜CHAPTER 2: NEW FRIEND💜

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 60 READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER!! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME.

NOW LETS READ THIS CHAPTER💜

Y/N POV

"Hi! I'm Park Jeongyeon. I can be your friend if you want to..." said the girl

I saw the girl named as Jeongyeon and remembered that she was the person I bumped into, awhile ago

"um...hi I'm Kim y/n." I said, still sobbing.

"why are you crying? ill be here for you but please don't cry" she said softly

"there is this guy named Jimin and he bullies me every time because I am new here" I replied still letting my tears fall.

she looked at me and said " I heard about him, he's the no.1 bully and playboy in this school. Almost everyone likes him but not me.

"oh ok" I nodded

"can we be friends? I don't have friends too but I have you right?" she said sweetly

"I would love too!" I said and hugged her has she did the same.

*skip the class time*

- IN MY HOUSE  -

I was tired from the long train ride which I took for coming back home as my house was far from the school. my mom decided to let me stay in the school's dorm starting tomorrow, for my own good.

"what's for dinner?" I asked my mom

"pizza!" she replied

"yes!" I said happily 

I got down the stairs and started eating my pizza and it was awesome!

i got back in my room and started doing my homework, I slept right after I was done as I didn't want to get late tomorrow because its going to be my first day at the dorm tomorrow.

~~~

A/N: SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER.

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK :)

CHAPTER 3 WILL BE SOON PUBLISHED. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

KAMSAHAMIDA FOR READING!😀💜