Chapter 1

A young girl named Rylee was at her dad's work with her Sisters and her Brothers for her 10th birthday, she was watching the animatronics when she saw a yellow rabbit; the yellow rabbit had purple eyes like her father, a purple vest, a big purple bow tie, white gloves and a big grin. Rylee saw it waving at her, so she waved back; she wanted to show her brother this. She walked to her older brother Michael and said “Michael, there is a yellow rabbit over there!” she pointed to the yellow rabbit, Michael then just sighed “Rylee nothing is there.” He then left, Rylee looked around and walked to the yellow rabbit “Hello yellow rabbit! My name is Rylee Afton, but you can call me Rylee. What is your name?” Rylee said, the yellow rabbit said “My name is Glitchtrap” “cool name” said Rylee. Glitchtrap smiled and said “Wanna see something?” Rylee said sure, he put his hand out and Rylee took it; Glitchtrap went inside Rylee’s head and she passed out.

2 minutes later Rylee’s dad saw Rylee on the floor of the Backstage. He ran to her and picked her up “Rylee?” he said to her, Rylee didn’t wake up so her father had to close the pizzeria. They went home and Rylee’s father put her in her bed and sighed “please wake up soon…..” Rylee’s mother walked in and said “Will? What happened?” her father said “I don’t know.. I found her on the floor to the Backstage…..” Rylee’s little brother came in. Rylee’s mother and father looked at him and he said “is Rylee going to be okay?” “Chris she is fine” her mother said and Chris left. Her mother sighed “William tell me what really happened…” William looked down and said “What I said is really what happened..” William and Rylee’s mother left. Rylee woke up “What happened?....” she hugged Springy who is her Spring Bonnie plush, Rylee looked around and saw Glitchtrap “W-Who are you?” said Rylee, scared. Glitchtrap giggled “my name is Glitchtrap or Spring Bonnie. We met at your father’s work” Rylee nodded and Glitchtrap continued “You took my hand and I went inside your head. You can only hear and see me”.

Later that night Rylee went to sleep.

Cliffhanger!!!!! I got a question tho. Do you guys wanna see what happens when Rylee brings Glitchtrap to school? If so then let me know in the comments! Bye!

410 words wow!