Chapter 8 : Roble Holy Kingdom ( 1 )

* Clink *

In a very luxurious dining room, now seen two people enjoying their dinner.

The first person was a woman who was very beautiful, her skin was smooth and did not have the slightest flaw, her golden hair flowed to her hips, and her cyan eyes were very soft and warm.

Her body is a very suitable definition for the word ' perfect '. Nothing is excessive, everything is in the standard of perfection. As if the woman is a masterpiece created by God.

The woman is the only female leader of any other human kingdoms, a woman nicknamed The Treasure of Roble because of her kindness and beauty.

Holy Queen from Roble Holy Kingdom, Calca Bessarez.

And in front of her was a tall man who had a appearance like Calca. He is Caspond Bessarez, brother of Calca.

"What is the condition of the orohans in the orphanage, Onii-sama? Are the necessities of their lives sufficient?" Calca said in a gentle tone to her brother.

Caspond smiled and answered his sister's question.

"Um, their faces are all very happy after receiving supplies of food sent by the kingdom"

A very beautiful happy smile adorned Calca's face as she heard Caspond's words.

"Thank God, I hope it can be used well."

"Um, you should have seen their own condition earlier, they would have been happier if you were there."

Calca smiled bitterly at that.

"It's not that I don't want to, I really want to come there by myself, but you know how the castle is at the moment ..."

Caspond who heard that said.

"I don't know what's on their minds, and why they are so eager to gain power, I'm even ashamed to be their brother..."

Caspond's words refer to their other siblings. To be said to be brothers is actually quite strange because they don't even talk to each other very often, their relationship with their siblings is very tense.

So only Calca and Caspond are still eating in the castle dining room nowhere.

"But you don't need to worry Calca ... whatever happens, I will remain on your side, I will continue to support you from behind so that you can realize an country that you dream of ... a country where nobody will cry. "

' a country where nobody will cry ' does sound very naive and childish, but that makes Calca a queen who is loved by all her people.

Roble Holy Kingdom is a very religious and prosperous country, as a leader, Calca is the type of leader who is loved by her people.

However, her kindness and generosity also made her seen as an incompetent leader, especially by southern nobles.

Like their cultures and the land itself, the Northern and Southern Holy Kingdoms' governments appear to be mostly isolated from one another, with the only thing uniting them is the monarch, Holy Queen.

But everything changed after Calca came to the throne and became the Holy Queen, southern aristocrats protested the decision, even after Calca willingly gave up her throne, the southern aristocrats even accused Calca with bad accusations that she was bribing the temples in the holy kingdom so that they on her side

Due to her low place in the order of succession, only males had inherited the Holy Kingdom until now. From the nobles' view, Calca should never have taken the position of Holy Queen. Because of Calca's beauty and divine magic abilities being recognized, the crown had eventually been placed upon her brow.