(Part 21)

Last night I still had night mares of Jay
Crying and telling me that it was to late but to late for what? Every thing was so confusing!!!
Today namjoon was really depressed I felt so bad for him...our manger gave as one week break hopefully every thing will be okay now...
Just then the door bell rang who could that be?
I opened the door and my eyes widened
"J-jilan?"
She looked at me with her big eyes, she had a white dress and her hair was straight down..
"T-t-t-taehyung" she said with her head shaking...
"Jilan are you okay??"
"NO" and then she suddenly disappeared!!! Is that world even real??
I pinched my self...."ouch" Okay that hurts!! I looked out side and she wasn't even there so she did disappear!!!
What is going on??? Maybe am just turning crazy, let's just act like it didn't happen!!
I went to my bed and fell asleep
I soon woke up hearing noises out side my room I opened the door and went out side to see what's happening then suddenly I saw every one crying!!
"Why is every one crying?"
"He died" they all said
"Who??"
"Namjoon"
I froze and tears started rolling dowen my eyes I was shocked b-but why he was to young for this he didn't do any thing wrong I felt the pain I just stood tearing up and I couldn't take it..
"B-But why" I said
"He just couldn't stand Martin's accident"
"BUT WHO IS MARTIN"
"Jay's brother taehyung!!" Jin said
"And what about Jilan?" I said
"Who's jilan?" Kook said
"What? The girl from the meeting you know....that young girl??"
"I don't know any one named jilan"
"B-but how??"
"Taehyung we don't know what are you talking about you're crazy!!" Yoongi Said.
Every body agreed with him
"THEN WHY WOULD YOU HANG OUT WITH A CRAZY PERSON!!!"
I said and left the room it hurts he never said those words to me I sounded like a kid who wanted to run out of home which I was..I went to my room I opened my closet and a paper fell out!
But what is this I didn't remember putting this here??
I opened the paper seeing that it was from a kids hospital!!

[THE PAPER]
                         (Jilan Fernando)

Photo:

PARENTS: adopted_parents not found SICKNESS: cancer in the lungsLIVING WITH: Martin wangAGE: 9GENDER: female                                  FOUND DEAD ON                                    MAR12/2019                                    BY A MURDUR

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

PARENTS: adopted_parents not found
SICKNESS: cancer in the lungs
LIVING WITH: Martin wang
AGE: 9
GENDER: female
                                  FOUND DEAD ON
                                   MAR12/2019
                                   BY A MURDUR

What!! How but this doesn't solve any thing and that means that she died before the fan meeting???
___________________________