Tooth Fairy is not real!

Zayn's Pov

I was in the middle of making love with my wife when Becky comes into the room "The tooth fairy is not real!?" Becky says while holding her tooth "OMG Becky!" I immediately get off of Lexi and make sure she is covered up and myself. "Becky haven't we told you to knock before you come into a room and Zayn you said you locked the door," Lexi punches me in the arm "OW!" Lexi gives me her deadly glare and I just look away "Becky who told you the tooth fairy wasn't real?" I looked at Becky a little uncomfortable because one I haven't got to finish me and my wife's activities and two me and my wife are naked talking to Becky about the tooth fairy. "Mommy said she would put a dollar under my pillow," Becky was still holding her tooth "Well lil sis mom is only filling in for the tooth fairy because we are in a different place, she doesn't know where you're at so mom has to do it," Becky looked a little more happy and than ran out the room "Close the door!" Becky runs back and shuts the door. I turn over and look at Lexi when I see her already looking at me, she starts laughing "Well that was embarrassing, atleast she didn't ask what we were doing," I shook my head "Yeah, so where were we?" I rolled over on Lexi as she giggled.

Becky's Pov

I walked to my room and saw mommy  sitting on my bed "Hey I'm sorry about early I meant-" I cut her off "Its ok mommy, Zayn explained it to me, he told me that you had to do it because the tooth fairy wouldn't be able to find us." Mommy shakes her head "I actually need to talk to him, do you know where he is?" I shook my head yes and looked at her with a straight face "Zayn and Lexi are doing grown up activities, I might have interrupted them." Mommy shook her head and whispered "My baby girl walked in on her older brother and his wife having sex, that's just great," I look at mommy with a curious look "Mommy what's sex?" She looked nervous "umm...ask your father," she got up and left quickly. Ok than I guess I will ask daddy. I go out and try to find dad, I find him hanging out with the guys "Hey Becky what do you need?" I looked at Daddy "What's sex?" Daddy looked taken back while the guys started laughing "umm... why do you want to learn about sex?" I looked down and started to play with my fingers "Because I apparently interrupted Zayn and Lexi when they were having sex." Daddy did not look happy about that, he got up and started walking towards the house "Damnit Zayn!" All the guys started laughing and  kurt ends up saying "Oh, Zayns going to get it now." I looked at them than ran back to the house to watch what is about to unfold.