I:IV

You were finally home, tired and ready to sleep. You had locked your window once inside your room and kicked off your socks and shoes. You sat on your incredibly soft bed. 3 pillows rested on it, though you only slept on 2 of them. You usually cuddled your third one and cuddling it this time just wasn't satisfying anymore. In all reality, you wanted nothing more than to just not be alone. Yeah, you had your sister all the time, but you've known her all your life. Sometimes being with siblings all the time was just boring.

You had to force yourself to go to sleep in the end. You turned off your brain. And that night, you had a great dream. You were a hero like you had always wanted to be, saving people from falling buildings with your ice and stuff. It was a great dream up until you faced a villain with blue fire. You couldn't see any details about his face, all you could see were the flames. 

Just as the flames hit you, you woke up. You looked around your room, ice covered the walls in some spots. Your bed was freezing. 

"W-what the hell?" You mumbled. You knew you couldn't melt the ice, either Shoto or your father had to help you. You looked down at your hands, noticing only now that they were shaking. You got out of bed and walked out. Even if you were just dreaming, something just felt off. 

You walked into the kitchen, Fuyumi was making breakfast for everyone. Shoto was still in his room. Endeavor was already gone. You walked up to her, yawning as you did. "Good morning Fuyumi," You spoke softly.

"You too, Y/N. What's up? you're shaking," She then pointed out.

You looked back down at your hands which were still shaking, so you described the dream to her. "My room's covered in ice now, I don't know why," You finished, feeling less upset. You started to feel stupid about worrying about that dumb of a dream.

"Oh, should I get Shoto then?" She asked.

"I'd appreciate it, I can't really melt the ice on my own," You gave a grateful smile. "I'm gonna water the plants real quick-"

"Oh that's not necessary, you didn't wake up when you usually did so I watered them," She chuckled and turned the stove to low before walking out of the kitchen. You ran to the bathroom to grab some towels to dry up the water when Shoto would melt the ice. You dashed back to your room and placed the towels beneath the ice on the walls. Fuyumi and Shoto walked in.

Your brother sighed, confused at the ice mess. You gave your best "I don't know" smile in response. While Shoto was melting the ice from the walls, which was taking quite a long time, Fuyumi was snooping. Well, she was just looking around, not really snooping. She did notice the feather on your notebook.

She picked it up and looked at the notebook, then over at you. You didn't really care as you weren't a Hawks fan, you were compelled to explain but was stopped.

"Is this one of the Hawks's feathers?" She asked, holding it between her thumb and index finger.

You shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, pretty cool, right?"

Shoto had finished a few patches of ice by then and was looking over at the two of you. "How'd you get it?" He asked.

"I uh, found it in my hair? I know I don't sound convincing but it's the truth!" You spoke hurriedly. Ever so slowly you felt your cheeks grow hotter.

Your sister laughed and put it back on the notebook. Shoto was already back to melting the ice. You didn't really want to tell your sister about last night, how you'd snuck out and saw Hawks again. You never told anyone about your nightly walks, even if you didn't worry about anyone finding out.

Soon, all the ice was melted. That was good enough for you. You went to change into some different clothes, a colorful tank top, and denim shorts. It was oddly sunny out so you left the window open to help evaporate the water left by the ice. You styled your hair for once as well, curling it into a bun. You grabbed some sunglasses and put those on as well before grabbing twenty dollars from your bedside table's drawer and leaving. You wanted to get a coffee pretty bad, even though coffee was usually too bitter for you. You were walking down to the more party-centric district again which was always less busy during the day. 

You looked up at the rooftops but were a little disappointed when you saw nothing but a roof there. He was probably on patrol in some other part of town. You'd head back home after getting your coffee anyway. You ordered and sat outside the cafe, taking small sips from your beverage. 

After you'd finished your very uneventful drink, you returned home, only to find Fuyumi and Shoto talking to some slightly older looking guy.

"Oh! Y/N's home, this is Aizawa, Shoto's homeroom teacher," Fuyumi explained. "He's here about dorms being made for UA students."

"Wait- Does that mean we won't be able to see our little brother again?" You were worried because ever since Natsuo went to college and got his own dorm he hadn't been in touch very much.

Shoto looked mildly embarrassed which you found funny for a moment. Then he looked back up at you, "I'll come around from time to time."

You smiled back as he spoke, "Okay..."