《@rylandstormss》

((this is before they moved into the hype house))

basically, me and ryland are glued at the hip. we live together, eat together and hang out with our friends together. I met him thought alex, our best friend. I have been Alex's friend since childhood, we went to school together and dropped out together. He introduced us and we fell in love. we have been dating now for 4 years...yeah a long time. we haven't been without each other for more than 24 hours in 3 years. yea I think that's along time to be with someone. alex wanted to change that. "so we all know ryland and y/n have been dating before dinosaurs. they have never been away from each other for more than 24 hours in  years. im gonna change that. I have bet them 2000 each if they can be away from each other for 2 weeks. were gonna see if they can do it." alex said laughing to his camera while me and ryland sit behind him. "this is a bad idea" i said shaking my head and frowning while looking down. I could see ryland nod his head in the corner of my eye. "well this is how were gonna do it. ryland will stay at the apartment and y/n still stay with mia halfway through. then, she will stay with her best friend daisy." alex says to the camera. the challenge will begin on 5pm on june 1 to june 14. 

᯾︎skip to 5pm᯾︎

"it's time ryland and y/n!!" Alex's says while standing up from the couch we were all sitting on. I pout and stand up with ryland and alex. ryland grabs my bag from my room and we head to my car. he puts my bags in the trunk and I  immediately tightly hug him. I can see alex pointing his camera at us but I beside to ignore him. I look at up at ryland and say with a sad face  "im gonna miss u bubs" "I gonna miss you too babe" ryland says looking down at me with that stunning smile. we kiss for about 5 seconds and Alex yells "y/n it's already past 5! u gotta go or u aren't winning 2000!" "Ok,ok I'm going" I say and detach myself from ryland. I get into the driver seat and pull out.

I arrive at mias house and see her sitting on her couch. " hi meems!" I say while she comes running up to me and captures me in a bear hug. " I missed youuu!" Mia says to me. "Same!! We have a whole week waiting for us!" I laugh but look down sad, knowing how long I'll have to be away from ryland. Mia pulls me into a hug knowing what I'm sad about. After the hug we both sit on her couch and watch a lot of movies.

᯾︎skip to 7᯾︎
bebe ry 🥺💜:
hey mamas!! I miss you a lot and I'm just texting you to check in. I love you so much and just so you know you can always text me whenever you want 💕 love you baby
you: hi bubs! I miss you a ton too. I love you too!! I'll text you when I'm going to bed! love you tooooo 💓💓

᯾︎skip 2 days᯾︎

in all I have cried 3 times about missing ryland...yea let's just say I have separation anxiety.

᯾︎skip 3 more days brought to you by crying᯾︎

mia had the horrible idea of smoking weed with me. me and weed do not get along let's just say...I get very very very bad anxiety. after eating some edibles I was feeling good, nothing so far. after 30 minutes it started to go down hill. I started over thinking and basically gave myself a anxiety attack and the only person who can calm me down is ryland. now I was really fucked. I started to hyperventilate and cry to mia and she realized what was happening. She tried to comfort me but I wasnt calming down. I was curled up in a ball, shaking crying and barely able to breathe. mia finds her phone and finds ryland contact.
"ryland!! y/n had some weed with me and wont stop crying!! and you please come her and calm her down. I dont think shes ok!" Mia says frantically pacing while the sounds of y/n crying was in the background. "Yeah, of course I'll be right there. Just give me 2 minutes" ryland says already getting into his car and driving as fast as possible to mias house. "Ok, just come quick please."

Ryland pulls into her drive way and doesnt even turn off this car. He rushes inside to find y/n still having an anxiety attack. He pulls y/n into a hug. "Its ok y/n I'm here." He says and rubs her back. He picks her up bridal style. "I'm gonna bring her back to the apartment, we'll come pickup her stuff later."

he finally calms me down and we drive back to the house. "Well such for this challenge" alex says coming outside to find me and ryland in the car

//do yall have any requests?? I cant think of anyone\\