vii

At the cafe

"hey"

"hey"

"I ordered 2 cold coffees, is that okay?"

"Mhm, it's cool"

"Look, I don't know what happened to Erin. She's been acting weird. She suddenly texted me right after you left the chat, and said that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore and that I insult her in every way and she doesn't like it and blah blah," Jay narrated with a dull, nervous expression.

"Okay, um. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't say all these stuff out of the blue. Did you say something to her? Previously? Just asking," I narrowed my right eye and rolled my tongue as I felt something strange in Jay's words. All if it, that he said, just didn't feel so accurate. I mean, they're not reasonable to start a real fight between both of them.

"Uh, well, actually no. But I called her an idiot," Jay was totally unaware of things he was saying. None of it makes sense.

"What? Nothing else? Look, she wouldn't attack you even if you call her an idiot. We all have called each other idiots uncountable times. Did we mess up? No. So make it clear. What's the issue," I explained.

Jay let out a fake cough, pretending to clear his throat.

"Well, um, so last day-- excuse me. I have to leave right now," Jay avoided my question and prepared to take leave without answering.

"What? Wait no--"

"You can take the coffees home, bye," Jay hurriedly ran out of the cafe without figuring things out.

I have to speak to Erin.

Erin

Call / SMS / Edit

Dialing...

Call not received.

Dialing...

Call not received.

Oh damn it! Pick up, Erin, please pick up the goddamn call!

Dialing...

The number you dialed is currently unreachable. Please try again later.

Oh no no no! Don't don't!

Dialing...

The device has been switched off.