Chapter 40: Double Trouble (Lemon)

(Sorry about the lack of an update yesterday, my brain stopped working and shut down completely. I'm also getting the last three lemons out so I can get to the endgame of this story. Marie and Callie is this chapter, Eight is next, lastly is Bobble and Headphones. Enjoy.)

~~~~~

It was the end of the week, and you were kinda worried. Marie and Callie said that they had something planned for their "resignation" from their teaching job. As you packed your things into your bag, you felt two pairs of arms wrap themselves around you from behind.

Marie: So Y/n, you ready to help us with our little plan later?

Y/n: I mean, I suppose? I just don't know what your plan is.

Callie: Oh, you don't need to worry about it. Just know that it's going to be very fun for all of us.

They kissed both of your cheeks and headed out the door so they can get ready for their supposed last day. You on the other hand, went down to the kitchen to make some food for the day ahead. Going to the kitchen, you see that someone had already made you breakfast. Looking next to the plate, you saw a note.

'Good morning Y/n! We all had some stuff to do so we left early. If you manage to make it to school early, meet us out by the track, love you!

Your lovers.'

You smiled at the note and the food they gave you. You wanted to enjoy it, but you had to eat quickly so you could meet up with the others at school. You quickly run all the way to school, hoping to make it in time. By the time you make it to the school building, you are panting and struggling for air.

Y/n: I... hah... made it.

You make your way to the track, where the other girls are sitting on the bleachers, waiting for you. Four looks over and spots you, waving at you and shouting your name. You make your way towards them and gave each of them a hug and kiss.

Meggy: Told you he'd make it.

Three: And none of us thought he wouldn't.

Bobble: So Y/n, do you know what's up with Marie and Callie?

Headphones: Yeah, they showed up at school with none of their supplies.

Eight: They also asked if there were any spare cheerleading uniforms.

With that information, you now have a pretty good idea what they are planning. But you just really hope they aren't planning to do that at school. As everyone heard the bell ring, you quickly head to the building to begin the day.

~~~~~

As the day slowly came to an end, Marie and Callie had one last announcement for their class. The told the class that this was their last day, and that they hope that everyone succeeds in the future. The room was filled with groans and 'please stay' but the two only responded that the decision was made. As the final bell rang, the two Idols gave a hug to every student that walked out and when it came to you, they Callie whispered in your ear to wait outside for a moment. So there you were, sitting against the wall, waiting for them to call you back in. Getting a text from the two, you were asked to come back in.

You walked into the room, spotting the two of them in the cheerleading uniforms they borrowed. Sitting in their desk, legs crossed and smiling at you seductively.

Marie: Come on over here stud. Your personal cheer duo is waiting for you.

You listened obediently, and made your way towards the two. As soon as you made it to them, they got off the table and made you take their place. Callie quickly got next to you and placed her lips on yours, forcing her tongue in your mouth and gaining dominance. While Callie was attacking your mouth, Marie planted kisses around your neck and unbuttoned your uniform, moving her hands around your bare torso and tracing her fingers around the small muscles you gained during your missions. Callie finally freed you from her relentless assault and moved down to your chest, taking Marie's spot as she moved to your pants.

Y/n: Wait, why here at the school? And immediately after school? There's still clubs going on!

Marie: Why not? Most of the clubs here are student led anyway. Can't tell you how many times we hear students having sex in an empty classroom.

Callie: Besides, didn't you and Three have sex in the girl's shower?

Y/n: Oh, yeah.

Marie finally manages to pull your pants down and takes your rod in her mouth and sucks as if she was an expert. Callie peeled off your jacket and shirt.

Callie: So... what's the handcuffs for?

Y/n: Wh-what...! Y...you found them?!

Your hips jerk forward as Marie takes all of you in her mouth.

Callie: Mhmm. So... explanation please?

Y/n: I'm going to use them... to try and help Eight with her anxiety.

Callie: Wait... what? How...

Y/n: I mean I'm going to use them on me. I'm letting her handcuff me so I won't be able to do anything and give her full control.

Feeling your release, you warn Marie, who takes you all the way in her mouth and swallows every drop.

Callie: That sounds kinda hot actually. Alright, my turn!

Wait... her turn?

Callie takes Marie's spot and starts sucking on your flaccid member, quickly getting it hard again. Marie sits next to you and wraps an arm around you.

Marie: Unfortunately, we won't be able to give you our first. Just so you know.

Y/n: I mean... girls as beautiful as you, and Idols, I'm surprised you are even with me now. You could get anybody you want.

Callie releases you, deciding to try something else.

Callie: But we want you. You saw us as more than eye candy or Idols in general. You treated us normally, like an actual friend.

Callie went and sat down on the table, Marie took her spot in between Callie's legs. She bent over and dig into her cousin's snatch, causing her to begin moaning out. Marie open her eye, looking at you stare at them.

Marie: Well, are you going to sit there and stare, or are you going to put it in me?

You snap out of your trance, and quickly get behind Marie. Callie shoves Marie's face back to her position to continue her work as you slam into Marie completely, causing a loud moan of pleasure to escape from Marie. Moans and grunts filled the room as you pounded into Marie and said girl was eating out Callie. As you pushed in one last time, Marie gently bit her cousins clit. Causing her to squirt all over her face while you filled Marie to the brim. Marie stands back up after licking Callie's slit clean and kisses you, pushing some of her juices in your mouth.

Marie gets behind Callie and uses two of her fingers to spread her drenched flower.

Marie: Look Y/n, she's ready for you.

Callie began to blush furiously as her cousin teased her.

Marie: You know, it's always been a fantasy of hers to have sex with a handsome man younger than her.

You walk up and put your member against Callie, prodding at her entrance. You lean over to her ear and gently whisper into it.

Y/n: Want me to make that a reality?

Callie: Y-yes please...

You kiss Callie as you slide into her and Marie squeezes her breasts. With Callie being sandwiched between the two of you, and helpless to do anything, she sits there and accepts all the pleasure running through her body. She loses herself in the pleasure as your hand shoots down and plays with her clit, causing her to cum once again. With her cavern closing on you, you released with her.

After the three of you recovered and redressed, they were about to leave.

Y/n: Wait, aren't we going to clean up?

Marie: Nope. This is our goodbye and welcoming gift for the new teacher.

Callie: More like wel-cum-ing!

It took you a while to get that and you face palmed.

Y/n: I'm shooting myself when we get home. With an actual gun. Your joke is going to make me commit suicide.

You walk home, Callie apologizing for the pun the whole way.