❁eleven❁

It was now the day that Nini had been excited about since it was planned.

It was the day that Carlos was officially going to meet Seb.

Seb, her angelic, hilarious, co-worker.

Carlos, her bubbly, lighthearted friend.

Nini knew in her heart that they would be amazing together, and she prayed that this day would go well. She was driving to the store with confidence.

She put on her gross Meijer vest in the back and checked her phone one last time before she had to go to work.

Ricky: hey my lil matchmaker u r cupid today he was fired n replaced by U!!!! good luck

Nini smiled and quickly replied.

Nini: Thank you, Ricky. :)

Seb greeted her as she walked into the back room. "Heya." He caught Nini smiling at her phone. "Texting your loverboy?"

"You know full well that we're far from that." Nini sighed.

Seb simply sucked his lip and pulled on his vest. "Are you so ready for another amazing day of working here?" He said sarcastically.

"I can't wait to quit." Nini said. Seb raised his brows.

"That's a very not-Nini thing to say." Seb said. "I'm not mad. Just shocked."

"Please. You knew," Nini rolled her eyes. "I'm human too. Let's just work." 

Nini and Seb were bouncing jokes back and forth while stocking some shelves when Seb suddenly sharply elbowed Nini's side.

"Ow!" Nini hissed.

"Look, Nini, the cute boy is back!" Seb whispered back.

"You're on break." Nini said. "And so am I. I'm gonna introduce you."

"What?" Seb panicked.

"Be cool. He's nice. Don't worry." Nini grinned. "Carlos!" She called. Carlos, who appeared to have been on edge, practically jumped at Nini's voice. He turned around and waved. Nini waved him over.

"Hi, Nini." Carlos smiled. He was a good actor.

"Hey, Carlos! How are you?"

"I'm good."

"This is Seb. He's my co-worker. He's really great." Nini pointed to Seb, who was blushing profusely.

"Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Carlos." Carlos smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." Seb smiled.

"I have to get back to work. He's on break, so talk to him as long as you want." Nini walked away. "See you tonight, Carlos." Nini could've sworn she saw both Seb and Carlos staring daggers at her back, but all Nini did was smile and disappear into the back room.

Exactly forty seven minutes later, Seb reappeared in the back room.

"Long break." Nini said smugly. She looked at Seb, who was practically glowing. "What happened? Tell me everything, and I mean everything." she said excitedly.

"Well, we talked for a long time. And he had to go and I was over break time, and he freaking gave me his number!" Seb squealed. Nini clapped.

"Oh my god, cute!"

"He was all like, 'I have to go now. I have work in like five minutes, but I wanna keep talking to you so badly. Work is so boring, blah blah blah.' And I was like, 'Blow off work for me. I'll leave right now, I'll pretend to throw up on Nini, whatever," Seb was talking a million miles a minute.

"What?" Nini laughed at the last part.

"Don't interrupt! Anyways, he was like 'I'm sorry, I can't, blah responsibilities blah, come visit me at work later tonight!' and internally I was screaming with excitement but I was really like, 'Okay, I will. What time should I come?' And he was like, 'I'll just give you my number, come whenever and text me when you're there.' He wrote his number on a spare receipt and gave it to me!" Seb took a breath for air and proudly displayed the receipt he had placed in his pocket. "Nini, I had to be soooo nonchalant and be like 'Okay, I'll text you. See you later.' But I was literally internally screaming again!!!"

"Aw, Sebbie! I'm so happy for you! You can sit with me at Starbucks tonight. My table is basically reserved." She squealed. She felt like a high schooler when she was with Seb, and she chased the feeling.

"What time is it? I lost track of time. I gotta start a countdown in my little brain." Seb said anxiously.

"We have like an hour left in our shift. You were out there talking for nearly an hour. It was miraculous that Benjamin Mazarra didn't catch you." Nini laughed.

"Let's get to work, then!" Seb was bubbly and practically skipped to the shelves to restock.

An hour eventually passed, and Nini took off her horrid vest and was able to check her phone to see if Ricky had texted her back.

"Bye, Nini." Seb smiled at her. 

"See you at seven." She waved him off. She picked up her phone and checked her notifications.

Ricky: soooo howd it go

Another text ten minutes after the first one.

Ricky: ur basically einstein so i bet it went good

Another thirty minutes later.

Ricky:  cant wait 2 c u tn its rlly boring here and red does not shut up abt us being married work v hard so u can not buy ur coffee lol

Nini smiled. 

Life was good.

bit of a filler again! next one will be better i promise, sorry this one isn't amazing aha. live love seblos doe. also: reminder to STAY INSIDE unless 100% necessary, be safe and be aware of those around you! (thank u for 3k! ur all great! love <3)