the meet up..

So.. That notification was a Frnd request of that pretty girl
I was shock for a while then I start blushing😊 ..then on another day
I was not late in 2nd day..
All the things are getting easy day by day... And  I got frnd Shantanu, Prathamesh, and vipul... As class goes on..
After one month... There was new girl entry....and really I am not have any interest  for her... .my frnds are getting close to me they are my football game teammate.. One thing I love the football most.. Then there is a news of 3 days personality development kind of camp...
Seriously this is the major change of life till now... This 3 days give me a best friend,  and a good frnd..... So after this we decide to go for this some of us were agree some were not... Then,as date pass  finally we are ready for Pd camp and excited as well  and that new girl is also interest to came in a camp.. All were set.. This was the biggest change of my life...
On the camp day ...
Me and my frnds on the camp location.. As they mentioned.. Then after reaching there it all seems like a boring place.. And we make the decision that this is the last day of
This camp.. They gave us batch with no.. I have 27 no batch, the we sit according to them.. And a bore speaker is came to use, then after that..there is one activities which was very interesting.. And after that there was a great speaker.. I told you it was was the funniest day of my life.. And we had a lunch break.. And break have a task to find out name as I tell you I was introvert.. I didn't ask for anyone.. Then some of them as me...
On the lunch I finish someone tiffin I never know who's tiffin is actually..
Then after a girl ask me.. "hey you looking like one of my frnd"
I smiled..
Girl "hey I am mansi..
Me "it's ram 
Then.. After such amazing activities day end well
... We are super excited for the next day..
We reach now..it was a task time everyone divided into 2 groups my all tution frnd are on the other side
...and I team up with mansi's group on that day I had a good talk with mansi..
It seems she is pretty much intelligent... And on that day the girl shree were come with her frnd Prachi.. And I seems like I saw Prachi... Then shree meet us with Prachi.. And prachi and I have a also good talks... After this I was very happy and the task for another day.. On stage you have to said a short speach... I feel very under confident..
Then on third day.. Me and mansi sitting Together.. Discuss about speach and luck.. That how bad lucky she is.. Becoz first who gave the speach is mansi!!..
I said "all the best mansi
She replied" thank you"  as usual on my turn I was uderconfident..  And spoke not so well.. But one thing is clear mansi and I have something common.. And on that day Prachi is not on the location... We create memories.. And learn so many things from that camp... And on last day every one is getting each other contact... Mansi was also asked for my insta Id.. I gave it  to her.. And as this my Frndship with mansi and Prachi is start... Let me tell you one thing.. They both are very imp to me in future....

See you on part 3