.04

They stayed in that position for about 10 whole minutes. He then realized their proximity and backed off feeling guilty and better. She also realized it but instead of freeing herself she again pulled him to a tight hug. She caressed his hairs and tried to calm him down.

ISHITA'S POV

Ayyo Murugan! What has happened to me? Why am I doing this?

Isn't he a stranger? Yes, he is. But why am I doing this?

Did I know him before?

I want to free myself yet want to be close to him. What is happening to me?

I have never Been comfortable with any men but HE was different. I felt strange when he was around me as though I know him for a long time.

He was a calm, respectable, kind-hearted person. Not the one whom she imagined by the way mihika expressed about him. She felt happy with him in her arms. She let him be there. She wanted this moment to stop there forever. She was guessing why she was getting thoughts like that while song kept on playing in her mind

RAMAN'S POV

He was surprised. He had got shocked. She was there hugging him. Was it really her?

Was he dreaming? Was it her duplicate?

Why wasn't she reacting to his presence?

After what he had done to her, he thought ishita would have slapped him at the sight. But it didn't happen. Instead, she spoke softly as though they were new to each other as though they just became friends

He didn't still believe it was her. The way she was behaving with him was confusing. It had mixed emotions. He couldn't understand what she felt then. Was she angry? Was she sad? was she upset? Was she posing ignorance? Or she didn't have anything for him. It was so confusing. He just sat there hugging her.

BENCH

Ishita sensed the time had passed quickly. They had sat there for about an hour. She decided to talk to him. "Raman,utho"

When he didn't, she joked " Raman tum ne meri nayi churidar kharab kardi roro kar"

He immediately sat up straight. She wiped his tears and asked "Kya huva? is there any problem"

"No," he said

"If no then why are you crying. I thought you were batman or either badman who would make me cry. C'mon, tell me."

"Mom..." He cried.

She pulled him a bit closer and asked "bolo"

He took a deep breath and spoke "Mom has cancer. 2nd stage. For curing, We need lots of money. I can't lose her. I love her a lot."

She spoke "Then what are you doing here? You should be there with your mother. You are one who should support her at this time"

He replied " I can't go home. My dad threw me out of the house. He broke all relations with me. But mom has not. Neither have my siblings - Romi, Simmi and Rinki."

She asked, "why?"

He said " Actually I broke my father's trust. I committed a grave mistake by hurting a person whom my father treated as a daughter. From that day he is not talking to me. He took me out of the house. I can here in Delhi and settled with Mihir. There they are facing financial problems. Even if I send my whole salary there it won't work. My father's pension and my brother's salary are also less."

"I can help you," she said. He looked up at her." I don't want loan"

"I'm not talking about loans" she replied. He looked at her. She continued "But will your dad accept your money?" She asks

"No. He won't know that it's my money" He answers

"Then come with me. My father is the owner of the MSN company. You'll get a job there."

"I already have a job -" he started but then he told half-minded "Ok,"

She sent a message to mihika that she was going home while Raman dropped a message to Mihir that he has urgent work.

They walked up to Raman's car. She took the driving seat. They drove away. Ishu and Raman enter the Iyer mansion's hall which was empty. Vandu comes down to drink water and sees ishu with him. She goes to him and speaks silently so that only he could hear - "Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho. Tumhari itni himmat."