Sometimes, things you don't expect will happen, happens

☀︎Not requested☀︎

☁︎ TANJIRO POV

"Hey Tanjiro, let's eat lunch!"

His smile. His voice. His face. Everything. It makes me fluster.

My name is Tanjiro Kamado, 15 years old at Gakuen Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Everything is pretty normal. I live with my sister, Nezuko Kamado. She's more popular than me, but I don't mind.

I have 2 friends: Inosuke Hashibara and Zenitsu Agatsuma.
They support me no matter what, and vice-versa. I treat them like family, though they sometimes don't get along with each other.

But, Zenitsu...I liked him for a long time. But, it's obvious he's straight, since he begs girls to be his girlfriend and seems to like my sister, Nezuko.

Last weekend, Zenitsu told me that he and Nezuko had a date. I feel happy for him and her, and decided to support him, even though I like him myself.

I just want my sister to be happy, as well as him. If it makes him happy, then I'm happy.

I rose up from bed and stretched my arms.

"Better not got late," I murmured to myself. "I have to walk with Inosuke and Zenitsu."

I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Since it was morning, I decided to make the water warm, since it's really cold.

I wore my school uniform and rushed downstairs. Nezuko already left with her friends. Nezuko already made some bacon and eggs for breakfast.

I took a plate and fixed myself with breakfast. I decided to get some leftover fries from Jollibee, Nezuko's takeout last night when she went out with her friends.

I opened the fridge and took the bag. I was in the middle of eating until I noice do that the French fries guy looked similar to Zenitsu.

"If you like me so much, why don't you confess to me?". His mouth moved and he transformed into Zenitsu.

I gasp, nearly dropping the whole bag. I looked at the box more closely. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks.

I finished breakfast and washed dishes as quickly as I can.
I went out on to my porch and locked the door.

I turn around and see Inosuke and Zenitsu waving at me from the street.

"HURRY UP, MONCHIRO! WER'E GOING TO BE LATE!" He yells, making people look over to him.

I smile nervously at the people and walk over to them.

Zenitsu approached me. "Tanjiro! I had the most fun in my entire life! For the first time, a girl went out with me! We even almost held hands!" He says enthusiastically, holding my hands.

I blushed, since he never held my hands before. Not long, I turned into a flustered red mess.

Zenitsu looked at me, confusion in his eyes. He looked down and saw the cause.

"O-Oh! S..Sorry Tanjiro....

"No homo!".