Chapter Four

Emilia looked at Rishi with an awestruck face.

A photo of Van Gogh's Starry Night was lying on the heap of professor Russell Shaw's papers and journals.

"Is that the same photo Shaw showed to us in college?" asked Emilia. Rishi sighed and said-

"Yeah M, this shouldn't be happening. You know once he told us that the photo has the potential to get people to kill each other. I also remember him telling us that the photo belonged to some Andrew-..."

"Andrus Tomas" completed Emilia, "I remember him telling this on our graduation day"

"Look, I don't know who this man is but I strongly believe that he is somehow involved in Shaw's murder. I suggest we go to the crime scene and start with our investigation" said Rishi walking towards the door.

"Right. I will issue a BOLO for this Andrus and we should get going"

Rishi and Emelia walked all the way to Montesbury House. Emelia had seen thousands of murders in her profession but seeing someone as close as Shaw was difficult. Emilia crouched over his corpse and began

"Serrated knife, 7 inches, incision depth around 1 inch. Marks on neck and wrist indicate a struggle with the attacker. Incision on upper abdomen only and a crown of thorns?"

Emilia went on to take a closer look then looked at the crucifix and spoke- "Our killer was certainly trying to convey a message which can be interpreted by only one person".

Rishi knew exactly who to call

Varun Vohra.