7. Strange Frequencies

"There are some bonds no distance can break"

---

Stiles and Harper just stood frozen and was staring at Theo who had shifted back to normal.

"I know what happened to Donovan. I know everything..." Theo said, but Stiles didn't let him finish, he rushed over, grabbed his shirt and pushed him back into the face of the backup generator causing the generator to make few sparks set off. "You don't know anything" Stiles said. Theo then grabbed Stiles and pushed him against the fence causing to make a few sparks set off. 

"Hey, get off" Harper shouted as she rushed over to them, but Theo grabbed her shirt and pushed her up against the fence next to Stiles. "I was there. I was at the library. Harper found the book. She was texting us to see where you were. She said she left you at the library. I told her I was close. When I got there, I heard the scaffolding come down" Theo said.

"You saw him?" Stiles asked "Just the body" Theo said as he let go of them "I watched you come out" he said "Why didn't you say anything?" Harper asked "I was going to, but then I saw the cop car. And the body was gone. I don't know who took him. I only saw what you saw and I didn't say anything because you didn't...Well expect to Harper" Theo said.

Then they heard siren wailing "That's not an ambulance, is it?" Theo asked "No" Stiles said before he moved over to the body "We should get out of here" Theo said "We can't just leave him" Stiles said "Fine. All right, let's take him" Theo said causing the couple to look at him "Someone's stealing bodies anyway, right? Here's our chance to find out who" Theo said. 

Harper and Stiles looked back at the body "We gotta do something" Theo said "You killed him" Harper said "In self-defense. He was going to kill you two and me. If we stay, we're either going to have to tell the truth or we're going to need a pretty convincing story" Theo said. Harper and Stiles shared a look and it was like they could read each other's expression. 

"It's your choice. I'm not going to ask you to lie to your dad" Theo said as he looked at Stiles "Don't worry. I've had plenty of practice" Stiles said.

The three then move over and grabbed the body before they carried it away. 

---

The three took the body to Stiles' Jeep before they drove to the animal clinic and put the body on the metal table. 

After that they called Scott and James and told them about the body.

Not long after Scott and James arrived at the clinic and the five were now standing around the table, staring down at the body. 

"Do you know him?" Theo asked "Yeah" James said "His name's Josh" Scott said "He was a junior" James said causing Harper, Stiles and Theo share a look. 

"Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked. Scott and James believe that the chimera was killed the same way that Lucas and Tracy was. "Yeah" Theo said "What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave. That's how Tracy disappeared" Stiles said and Scott sighed "All right, someone's got to stay here with him" Stiles said and Theo sighed "I'll do it" he said causing them to look at him "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned" Theo said.