𝙙𝙚𝙪𝙭

Jonah

Dahlia and  I are about to leave and go eat lunch when I see Daniel sitting on the couch looking upset. "Wait a minute Lia, let me check on Daniel real quick, then we can go." I say before walking over to Dani. "Hey Dani, what's wrong?" I ask. Dani slumps down in the couch.

"Nothing Jo, I'm fine." Daniel responds. "D, no you aren't. But I know you probably won't tell me anyway." I respond. "Don't worry about me, Jo. Go out to eat with Lia. I'm gonna be here when you guys get back." He says.

"are you sure dani?" i ask. "i'm fine. just go." he reassures me.

Corbyn walks in the front door. "Alright, I'll go, but please at least, talk to corbyn." I say, walking back over to Lia.

corbyn
I sit on the couch beside dani. "What happened Dani?" I ask, genuinely worried about him. "Corbs," he begins "you know how I'm bi, right?" daniel asks.
"mhmm" i hum in response. "i got bored and i was doing my makeup. Dia walked in and seen me with makeup on. she said she's dating a boy not a girl and that i need to take my makeup off. after that she just left." dani explains, beginning to cry.

"Daniel, if you want to wear makeup, do it. Diamond can't stop you from wearing makeup if you want to wear it. Stop letting her control and take advantage of you. You're your own person, so just be you. Embrace it." I say in an attempt to reassure him.

He just cries and breaks down. "it's ok dani, let it out"  I say as daniel lays his head on my chest. I turn on netflix and we watch "Love, Simon" together.

I run my fingers through his brunette hair. Dani looks up at me and smiles. As I look down at his face, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Maybe Zach was right.

But I have a girlfriend. I could never do that to Cece after all she's done for me. I don't like Dani in that way. I love Sequoia.

Dani puts his head in the crook of my neck and I feel him falling asleep in my arms. As I get comfortable, I slowly fall asleep.