chapter 1: 14 years later

The sun beat down gently upon the ground that was covered in snow. Early mourning mist still hung down heavily, as though waiting for the perfect moment to release its held up furry.

The village was quiet and peaceful at this time in the morning. Though the night before they'd been cheering for the singer of the snow, as some had started refuting to her as.

A sigh escaped her lips as she solemnly walked towards the market place. Though she was somewhat happy that this village excepted her, no questions asked, she still wandered about her real parents, and real family. But most importantly, her real place of birth.

She remembered when she was a child, she used to be so happy all the time. Every night she would wish for her real family to find her. But every morning, it was the same. They never came. Years passed, and she soon lost hope. That sparkly that used the be evident in her eyes, was now dulled. Never would it be there again.

Another sigh escaped her lips as she listened in on the morning gossip.

"-Really? He's that cute?" One girl was saying as she and her friends chatted away.

"Yeah, he was the most cutest boy in the world. He had the most handsome features, sena." her friend sighed.

"Well, out with it, higasashi." the last girl ordered.

"He has the most gorgeous onyx colored eyes in the world. His raven-black hair is tied up in the back. He weirs some kind of necklace, and a weird cloak." She dreamed out loud.

"So, basically a boy version of 'the singer'?" Sena stated blandly.

"Yeah, only way cuter! I invited him to her concert tonight, but he turned me down!" A pout apeared on her lips.

Feeling this was the best time to leave, I started to quickly walk towards the stadiom to get ready for tonight.

??? P.O.V.

"Why do we have to go on a mission where its freaking cold, in!" A blonde idiot muttered as another shivered coursed through his body.

"Because, this is where she was said to have been." A shark-like guy stated as he, too, shivered from the cold.

"Well, when I see her, I'm gonna make her into my art, hmm!" He yelled out.

The shark guy suddenly turned to his partner, narrowing his eyes as he saw him no longer standing there, along with the blondes partner.

'Where did they go?' He though, but then shook his head.

They'd probably just go and get some information about her before we made our move.

"Hey, kisame, I can't wait to get out of this place, in!" The blonde rambled on.

"Same here. I just hope that we finish this up quickly so then we can get back to akatsuki head quorters."

The blonde nodded before going into yet another shivering fit.

Disclaimer: sooooo, what do you think?

Sasuke: I think your a weird book obsessed girl who acts tough on the outside but is really weak on the inside...

Me: must. Not. Kill. Him....must. Go. To. Happy. Place. *in mind: oh milk, I could never forget you,*

Everyone who heard that: *anime falls*

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto, only my character and the change of plot.

So, comment,

Fan,

Vote.

And yes, I'm doing it in alphabetical order. Peace out! ^.^