Chapter XXI

The next five days passed really fast. I studied, watched TV, hanged around with Scott and Cassie or with some of my classmates. I even finished my project in nano-tech. I also trained with Daemon so I can now stand his flames up a certain point. Now, I'm at Tony's house in his garage improving my motorcycle. I was installing the new turbo kit I got when  I heard the doorbell. I opened the garage door and saw Scott witha huge grin in his face, holding a bag.

"Hey there Scott. How are you?" I asked as he stepped in and I half closed the garage door behind him.

"Wow, that's an awesome motorcycle." He said.

"Thanks"I said, and turned my attention to my motorycle.

"Aren't you going to to ask me what I have in my bag?" He said smiling,

"No." I said and he frowned.

"Wait here" He said and headed to the living room that was connected with the garage.

"WEIRD. WHAT IS THAT IDIOT UP TO THIS TIME."

"Be nice. Scott's  my friend." I said and then saw him emerging wearing something like a suit.

"Ta-da!" He said smiling. I just looked at him confused. He then pushed a button and disappeared.

"What the-!" I said as I looked around. I felt someone hitting my foot. I looked down and saw an ant-sιzed Scott. He noticed that I saw him and started waving at me. He then started running away from me and soon turned back to his normal size. He then looked at me smiling. 

"Ta-daaa!!" He said again witha huge grin on his face.

"Wow. I heard about Hank Pim's work but I've never seen it before." I said as I started examining Scott. "Pretty impressive." Scott smiled again. Then he went back to the living room and changed. After that, he came back and started explaining how he met Hank Pim and how he ended up  working for him. 

"I'm a superhero!" He said as he finished. I looked at him surprised. Then I smirked. "You never know, maybe I will get a word about you in the Avengers." I added and turned to my motorcycle again. I glanced at Scott and saw him talking happily to himself. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Got to go. I have dinner with Maggie and Jim." He said as he left checked his phone.

"Want me to drop you there? I have a class I need to attend to." I said as I screwed the last part.

"Sure why not." He said. 

"Let me just get my books." I said as I went to the living room and started packing my books, notebooks, two foldiers with my assignments and a pencil case. When I returned, I saw Scott looking at a box. He took out a framed photo and looked at it.

"Are these your parents?" He asked as he showed me the photo. I didn't answer. I had mentioned my parents once, when I was drunk. 

"I'll take that as a yes. What happened to them?" He asked. I just took a deep breath.

"Killed." I said and got on my motorcycle. He placed the photo back and got on behind me.