Chapter 8- Oh girl you're my happy pill

Omkara

I hope few words with Ms. gauri will direct her to change her decision. All I need to do is apologize for my misbehavior. But still I don't have courage to approach her.

Firstly I need to fullfil my promise to Ansh's mother and after that I will go to school and meet Ms. gauri.

"We are late" Ansh said when I stepped out hurriedly.

"Eager to meet your future wife" I asked.

"I have a meeting to attend" He said rolling his eyes with a fake smile.

"How rude" He ignores me and entered into cafe.

"Where is she?" I asked looking around the cafe and spotted familiar face at the corner of the cafe.

"Ms. Gauri" She should be at school right now.

"She is there" I directed my gaze following Ansh hand and it again plastered on Ms. gauri. I silently followed Ansh to her table with my rapidly beating heart.

"Hi I am Ansh" I can see the same shock on her face when her eyes landed on me.

"Mr. Oberoi..?" Instead of replying to ansh she keeps looking at me with a horror expression.

"Do you know her?" Ansh asked.

"She is... sneha's teacher" I said earning cold glare from her. Did she expect another introduction to her?

"It's good to hear" Ansh said to my surprise not knowing our relationship is not simple like parent-teacher.

"What are you doing here?" Obviously knowing she is the respective bride I asked. From the corner of my eye I can see Ansh is looking at me horrified.

"What kind of question was that?" He whispered.

"She is not good enough for you" I replied.

"What? Was her character not good" He asked.

"Don't say that again... she is perfect"

"Then what is your problem Om?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"You were about to reject this alliance right? Just do that as you planned"

"But why are you insisting?" He asked suspiciously.

"Don't you guys have manners" She furiously asked.

"We are well mannered boys" Ansh said smiling making my heart skip a beat. What if he likes her.

"I don't have much time to waste Ansh" She said looking at her watch.

"Okey then let's start" Ansh gestures her to continue.

"I am gauri Sharma. I am 21 years old and currently working at kiddles pre school as a trainee teacher. My mother is a housewife and father is a retired banker. My mother conceived me after ages like a miracle and I am the only child. Today I am here only because of my parents. Earlier I wanted to fall in love and marry someone that I love dearly and deeply. But later I decided it's better to fall in love after marriage and need to give that chance to someone who loves me" She said ignoring my presence completely.

"Why did you suddenly decide to change your preference love marriage to arrange marriage? I questioned curiously.

I wonder what was the reason to change her decision towards arrange marriage. Was it because of me? Am I influencing her into that extent? She likes me... I know that. But does she love me as I do. Can someone love to stranger without knowing anything. Yes ... it can happen and Who knows that better than me. This is love. I love her. But I don't know whether this feeling has a future. She deserves best out of the best and not a man like me. I know that Ansh is more than qualified to that position. But my stubborn heart is not allowing me to move on. Despite of all of these feelings I have fear to fall in love deeply again.

"That is not your concern Mr. Oberoi. Please don't try to interfere into my personal space" she throws my words back to me. It hurts. But I can see very well the way she hardly struggles to control her emotions.

"Hey Ms. Gauri.... He is my family" Ansh said furiously.

"Don't use that tone with her Ansh" I said making him surprised.

"Mr. Oberoi you don't need to do anything for my favor. Not even your sugarcoated words" She said with a cold glare. I have to accept that she is more beautiful and cute when she is in this serious angry mood.

"What is happening? I can't understand anything" Ansh asked.

"Nothing... she is not the one for you. I will try to find another good one" I got the chance to distract himself from this alliance.

"Mr. Oberoi be in your limits. It's non of your business" she is even more beautiful right now with the burning cheeks.

"she is good and definitely my type" Ansh replied with a sly smile and a wink.

"Noo she is too short for you" I said hurriedly. Ansh came here to say no and why he is showing some interest suddenly?

"I am not short... I am just cute with my height. Don't try to comment on my physical appearance"

"Omg... look she is praising herself. Don't you think she is weird" I asked from horrified Ansh.

"What is your problem?" She asked as Ansh asked the same afterwards.

"I don't have any problem. I am just being concern about my best friend. I don't want to hear someone says that Ansh found a fatty" I smiled at her showing my well brushed tooth.

"You monkey I am not fat. You're such a old man... check your vision" she said furiously. It's fun and I am getting myself back to my old version slowly.

"For your information I am just 24 years old" she widened eyes for the new piece of information she got.

"But Why were you drooling over this old man" it's worth to save that look on her face. I swear I didn't have that intention to say that but it just came out with the flow.

"When? I didn't" she said with a low voice amid biting her lips nervously.

"Consult a psychiatrist for him" She said to Ansh making me laugh even more.

"I just want to smack on your face" She said showing her tiny hand to me.

"Go ahead" I said getting close my face to her. She nervously looked at me. At that moment our eyes met and I tried to read her changing emotions in there. I am just having very closer view of her face for the first time and she is just perfect in every angle.

We never had any conversation apart from few words but today I spoke freely with her by being into my old self. It feels so good. I am greedy for her temper and her words.

She slowly got her hand up and pushed me back to my seat making Ansh laughing out loud.

"He is sick" She said getting her handbag to off.

"I am not interested in this marriage ansh... I am sorry." She said as I wished. Ansh understandingly nods his head while getting stand up to say proper good bye.

"I am sorry for his behavior." Ansh said pointing me.

"He is psycho" She said. "Nice to meet you Ansh and I wish you to get a very good companion" she wished wholeheartedly. Thankfully both of them haven't any idea to proceed with this arrangement.

"Thank you. So sweet of you gauri and I am sure you will get the best one as your companion" Ansh said looking at me.

"Hopefully" she said smiling but not reach to her eyes. She looks back at me before heading out of the cafe.

I am truly happy after ages. Oh girl you're my happy pill.

Thank you for loving this story. Please do comment like and share with your friends. It always motivate me to write.

Anjali❤️