Break up party!!!!!!

Had a breakup with my 1st boyfriend of 4 years... whatever I'm a free woman!!!! Let's party! 🎉🎊🎈

English lyrics

Breakup song, breakup song, Make the feeling of the heart strong, It's 4 minute 30 second long, Breakup song, breakup song.

Break, break, break ... breakup song

He broke my Indian heart for a foreign chick, I left him, I left him, His bad deeds blew his cover, I left him, I left him.

I consoled my heart and applied make-up, I consoled my heart and applied make-up, Today I broke up with my beloved, Today I broke up with my beloved, I woke up early in the morning and did all this, Today I broke up with my beloved.

When did you do this, you didn't even tell me, When did you do this, you didn't even tell me,
Why did you break up with your beloved, Why did you break up with your beloved, I woke up early in the morning and did all this, Why did you break up with your beloved.

Break, break, break ... breakup song

For a few days I cried a lot, And then I deleted his number, Once my tears dried up, I went to the parlour, I got a shampoo done in the parlour.

I caught up with my college girlfriends, I caught up with my college girlfriends, I sent a WhatsApp text to whom I couldn't meet, Today I broke up with my beloved, I woke up early in the morning and did all this, Today I broke up with my beloved.

Look, baby I feel that, Whatever you did is very right, Forget the past, The coming future is very bright, Baby, I'm there with you, We'll party all night long, Don't mind if I say something beyond limits. Since I'm very tipsy, Call him up and curse him, Burn his photo into ashes, Tell him, bloody go to hell.

Your beloved is stupid if he ran away, Your cupid mood has woken up again, Remove the label of stinky relationship, Tell the world that you're available.

You woke up my sleeping desires, You woke up my sleeping desires, As you've broken up with your beloved, With your beloved, why did you. Why did you break up with your beloved, O Why did you break up with your beloved.

Break, break, break ... breakup song
Breakup song, Make the feeling of the heart strong.