Mid-June

Ami Kaori woke up to the smell of breakfast. It had made its way through and around the furniture in her kitchen, coaxing the surface of each piece of fabric in it, and finally into the living room. Her living room was fairly average with only two chairs and a sofa that seated 3. It also included a desk and a coffee table amid the three large furniture in the room. The scent continued to dance through them all, making a mark on all the blankets that were on the chairs, and coated the shade for the lamp in the corner of the room. It teased the carpet, only slightly embedding itself within its fibers, and had finally swooped under the door into Amis room. She sat up enthusiastically, and turned to the only window in her room. It was big, round and brown. It allowed copious amounts of light into her room in which it had never been completely dark. She took deep breaths as she stretched before getting up from her bed, and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey, breakfast is ready." Said her Mother as She was cleaning some bowls in the sink.

Her father was already at the table, chowing down on the toast and bean Jam Mom had made, occasionally sipping the miso soup. Her parents were gene gifted, as so was she, though she would never think of this. Her dad had medium length brown hair that was slicked into a pony tale, with many stray hairs because had not gotten ready for the day yet. His face was chiseled, and had wrinkles. Her Mom had very long and straight hair that passed her waist. Her face was also somewhat chiseled, but she still had a very feminine look to her. Her hands were very worked, and it showed because they were rough looking. Her dad had large, almost delicate looking hands. It didn't make sense to Ami, because he was, you know, a man. She sat down across her father and began eating her already made and dished breakfast. Soon after her mom sat down with a plate and started eating. "How did you sleep, Ami?" Her mother asked with a gentle smile as always.

"Very good mom." Ami replied with a slight smile. Her dad looked up and smiled at his wife and then Ami.

"I love you guys." He stated happily. They all said it back. Soon after, Ami excuses herself and went to her room to get ready for school.
Though she did sleep well, should could have slept better. She had been thinking about a boy all night long.

Kakashi slowly opened his eyes as he woke to the sound of nothing. It was peaceful in his house. He pulled the blanket over his head to allow himself to sleep in a bit longer which had cause something to fall. Crap he thought. He dropped his book. Footsteps started approaching his room and he scrambled comically to grab the book and place it under his pillow and then-

"Rise and shine buddy." His dad said. He paused as he seen Kakashi scrambling to get something while half of his bed. To him it looked quite suspicious. He then asked, "Were you doing something.... privately?" His face almost looks horrified.

"Um no". Kakashi replied. His dad nodded and closed the door halfway while rubbing the back of his neck. Kakashi let out a long sigh and started to get ready for school.

————————————————————————
Okay so this is ma first story I'm writing. Please leave feedback if ya like it and yea I will continue if anyone is interested. This will be a very cute love story between the character I made, "Ami" and Kakashi. They are around 16 years old. I was rlly bored so I started writing, but I hope you liked it! ~~~~~~~~
And the picture I used above I don't know the creator and I'm not stealing please comment if you know who the creator is,,,

Oh- and here is my fave pic of Kakashi, might be a little 🍋 so you've been warned~!

Heheheheh