3

"  - Okay, we need 5 MAC-11's, we need 6 license plates, like 3 pairs, we need ammo for AR-15's and I think that should be enough...I have the Lithuanian guy in the auction house prepared to take the painting in a couple of years. All we need is the truck and another ford" Rowan was speaking to Eucalyptus on what they needed to buy off the dark web. 

In those five years together, we weren't allowed to have phones, computers, or any technology of that sort - just to be safe so that nobody could track us. The only technology we had was a speaker and Eucalyptus's computer with 3 monitors, but he has a VPN (he made it himself), his IP is impossible to reach - his computer is encrypted with a couple of hundred of security walls. Anyway, we aren't allowed to have technology, so we have to find ways to entertain ourselves - fighting, making food, going out when we can, sneaking out at night, drinking, and other shit like that.

" - Cayenne, I need you to go to the institute of art - see how many cameras are there, how many guards, stuff like that" Rowan was screaming across the house

" - FUCK YEAH, I GET TO GO OUT, FUCK Y'ALL FUCKERS I'M GOING OUT BABY," Cayenne said as she slammed the door behind her

Rowan walked up to Frangipani and whispered in his ear:

" - Do the monthly perquisition in her room"

" - It feels a bit weird digging through others stuff," Frangipani said

" - I know. It's not pleasant to do this, but you know we have to do this for her." 

Frangipani didn't say anything but headed to Cayenne's room with an inciteful face.

Rowan headed back to the living room, where Dahlia, Eucalyptus and Sunflower were having a discussion about something...You see, when you have nothing to do, you start talking about every topic imaginable

" - I'd only do it if I had to, but I wouldn't kill someone just because I had a chance - it's one of the rules" Dahlia leaned back on her chair while putting her feet on the table and lighting a cigarette

" - If someone was in danger, as one of y'all, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet through their noggin" Sunflower shrugged 

" - I wouldn't do it. But I feel like I would shoot in a stressful situation" Eucalyptus smiled

" - Everyone would shoot in a stressful situation...When we were robbing the casino in Vegas...On the night we lost Venus we unloaded all the bullets we had to the police - but they were prepared, the SWAT team came almost right as the song ended - and we were fucked" Rowan sat down next to everyone else.

Oh yeah, the songs. We might not be the best criminals, we might not be the richest or even the smartest, but knock me down and steal my teeth if we aren't the fucking fastest. To keep track of time, Eucalyptus always hacks the place we are robbing, puts their speakers to the maximum and plays a song. It's counted so precisely, so when the song ends is the exact moment when the police show up. Our goal is to leave before the police show up, but it doesn't always work out. Some of our favorite ones are Chase bank, which we used "Don't stop me now" by Queen, heist time was 3 minutes 38 seconds.  the lakeside bank which we used "Should I stay or should I go", heist time was 3 minutes 8 seconds, for the Vegas casino we used "Stayin alive" by the Bee Gees...We should've been gone in 4 minutes 10 seconds, but complications made it almost 2 hours. There's a couple more, but whatever.  Music helps us track time, it hypes us up, and the loud sounds can confuse people - so it's a win-win for us.

" - There are at least 30 cameras, guards who look like teenagers working over spring break are everywhere, but the confusing part is how it's laid out - we've never robbed a museum, it has so many hallways and rooms, how the hell are we going to rob it ?" Cayenne asked Rowan as she closed the door behind her

" - Well let me tell you." Rowan smiled