Our song

"Rodrickkkkk we've been out all day, can we pleaseee go get some food" 

Rodrick and I have been going out almost everyday for the past month and a half. Someway somehow we've become close friends and I didn't mind it. I learned that he's a sports management major and has been playing football since he was 9. His birthday is two days after mine which makes us both Aquariuses and he's literally obsessed with skittles. Like it's a problem... I think he needs help. 

Our bond was so... comfortable. We would talk all the time and bond over pictures and movies. For halloween I told him I was gonna dress up as Shego so he showed up dressed as Dr. Drakken. Our friends thought that we were dating cause of that cute lil stunt he pulled and I had to assure them a million times that we weren't. 

Over the period of time that I've known Rodrick. I've come to terms with the fact that he doesn't take anyones bullshit, including mine. He's constantly putting me in my place when I get reckless and despite how much I HATE when he does that, it's helped me learn how to calm down. 

"No, we gotta keep looking for things to shoot" I rolled my eyes and groaned. Every time we go out it's strictly to help him with his photography, even though I never get to see any of the pictures... but we not gonna talk about that. Anyways he has a huge assignment that's worth 75% of his grade so he has to do a good job. Basically he has to take a set of pictures that are all in the same theme and present them at this art gallery in a couple months. He was freaking out because he was low key running out of time. In the midst of trying to hurry up and finish this assignment, he chose to do it on nature. I hated the idea but he refused to change it. 

"Pleaseeeee we've been to like 20 different places and I'm tired and hungry and cold." He sighed and finally agreed for us to go get some food. We headed to Wendys and I was way too excited to be getting some food. Finally getting our orders, we sat down to eat. 

"You finally happy, hungry?" 

I laughed and stuffed my mouth with fries. "Yes, you were literally starving me. You do this every time we go out." 

He rolled his eyes at me. "You dragged it fr" He stuffed his camera in his backpack and I watched his every move. "What?"

"So you really not gonna let me see the pictures?"

"When I edit them and shit you'll see me."

"Oh my gosh, you say that every time. How am I supposed to help you if you don't let me give you constructive criticism?" 

"Oh that reminds me, I need to build my portfolio for class, which I should've been doing but I haven't" He shrugged and I shook my head. "I was wondering if you could help me with some photoshoots."

"I'm helping already aren't I? So what's your idea for the photoshoots? What's your muse?"

"You" I choked on my sprite.

"Me?" 

He laughed and patted my back. "Yes, you. You're the only person I know that knows about this photography shit and frankly are the only person I trust to know about it and be my muse for these photoshoots." 

I twisted my lips to the side and looked at him. 

"If you're not comfortable with me sharing your pictures then I promise I'll just keep them for my portfolio for class"

"No I don't mind, I've just never done a photoshoot before. What am I supposed to wear? What am I supposed to do to my hair?"

"First of all bars and second of all don't worry about that. I got a friend that's a fashion major, he could help us with the outfits and I got other people that could do ya hair and makeup and all that."