Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Y/N POV (Narrating past)

'Yep. So...'

'Oh, yeah. This is Peter.' The flamboyant Ned smiled as he pointed to the curly haired boy. He looked back at Ned, his face as red as beetroot.

"Hi, I'm Peter, Peter Parker." The curly haired Peter said.

'Nice to meet you Peter Parker. I'm Y/N. And as Ned Pointed out, I'm British, so if I say anything you don't understand please tell me because if you don't, I'll just continue ranting.' I rushed, as I turned a similar colour to Peter.

'So, I'll take you to your first class after homeroom, because by the looks of your timetable, you're in ours.' Ned yelled slightly. He peered down at my timetable. 'Oh my God, how many languages are you taking? Three? You have to be joking.'

'Nah. I'm just interested in them. I'm also taking mechanics and extended science.'

'That's so cool.' Ned replied. 'You know since you're British, have you ever met the queen?'

'Just because she's British, doesn't mean that she knows the queen.'

'Oh, no, I do, I see her all the time, she calls me Queenie on the weekends.'

'Queenie, I like it.' Wondered Ned. 'I'm gonna call you Queenie.'

'That's fine. I love that name too.' I shouted.

'Come on Queenie. We can't be late; Mr Dalton will kill us.' Peter whispered

"That's why my nickname is Queenie." I said, as MJ gawped, leaving her drink resting in her hands.

"Oh, so you like Peter, huh?"

"That's what you got from all that? That I like Peter? Wow."

"So, you do?" MJ asked intently

"Yeah, sure. He's really cute actually."

"OOOOO PARKER AND Y/L/N SITTING IN A TREE!! OMG, HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS LEVEL WHILE TALKING?????"

"Well, I am a genius."