Chapter One

Living in a big house and not having the parents stay in the house gets boring to Ga-Young. Her parents work like crazy, but cares for her. Ga-Young's father leaves early in the morning and her mother leaves for work when they are done eating breakfast. Everyday was like a routine for her. There was nothing new, until one day, she met a boy named Park Chanyeol at the park. They started to hang out everyday at his house.

A few weeks later. "Ga-Young, wake up. It's time for breakfast," one of the maids had called outside of her bedroom door.

Ga-Young woke up and rubbed her eyes lightly. She had worn her slippers and headed downstairs. She walked to the dining room smiling at her mom. "Good morning ,eomeoni!" She sat down on the chair and started to eat breakfast.

Her mother sat down and ate breakfast while typing on the laptop. Ga-Young stared at her and looked down at her food. "Mother, you should focus on your food," she had instructed.

Seo-Hyung(her mother) looked at Ga-Young and smiled. She replied back, "Okay, but I have to finish this design before I go to work." She pats Ga-Young on her head and returns back to her laptop. Ga-Young finished eating and stood up to her, asking, "Eomeoni, Can you ask the maids to pack two lunch boxes for me?"

"Why are you bringing two? You won't finish it all," Seo-Hyung asked. Ga-Young smiled and answered, "Oh, No...I'm bringing another lunchbox for Chan."

Seo-Hyung was confused and asked Ga-Young, "Chan? Who's Chan?" Ga-Young didn't have the time to tell her since she was only seen in the morning for a few minutes.

"Oh, Chan is my best friend. I met him from the park," Ga-Young replied. "He's really nice. Right, I almost forgot to pack the drawing I made for him," she continued.

"Ah...your best friend," Seo-Hyung asked strangely. Ga-Young nodded. "Okay, I'm going to get ready now. Bye Eomeoni!" She waved goodbye as she exited the dining room and headed upstairs to get ready.

The maids had helped Ga-Young get dressed and packed the lunchboxes. Seo-Hyung had already headed to work and it was about 11:35.

Ga-Young stepped outside the front gates and Chanyeol stepped out at the same time. "Oh, Ga-Young!" Chanyeol waved while laughing.

"Hello Chan!" Ga-Young replied excitedly. She walked into the car and the security guards drove her to the school. Chanyeol rode his bike and raced with the car. Ga-Young laughed happily.

It was 12:00 and they had arrived at school. Chanyeol locked his bike to the bike rail and Ga-Young got off the car.

They were in class until 1:30 and it was lunch time. They both sat down on the chairs connected to the chairs and Ga-Young took out the lunchboxes.

"Chan! Here you go. You can have this," Ga-Young smiled while handing him the lunchbox. Chanyeol had also smiled and replied, "Thank you!"

"Here is also a drawing I made for you," she showed him. He took it and looked at it. "Wow, it looks so cool, thank you,"he answered.

11 years later.

"Hey! Come back here," yelled Ga-Young. She was chasing him because he took her bag.

"No! Better come get it," he teased her while running around. The high school teacher was at the gate and looked at them.

"YAH! GET TO CLASS," the teacher yelled. Ga-Young and Chanyeol stopped and laughed while running to their class.

They were in the hallway with every other student. "If the teacher didn't stop us, you would have never caught your backpack," Chanyeol laughed.

"What? Seriously, I'm faster than you," Ga-Young smirked. She slapped him on the back and ran to the class. "HEY!" Chanyeol yelled while chasing Ga-Young to the class.