Part 10 ✰

I had been setting in the driveway for at least an hour now. I laid on the warm cement and let my mind wander. I really messed up today.

I heard the front door open, and then close but didn't bother to look. I felt someone brush my arm and looked over. Sam was laying next to me on the cement too.

We sat there in silence. The silence was not awkward, it was comforting. We laid there for about 15 minutes before I messed up.

"Sam?" I said looking into his direction, hoping he would do the same.

"Ya?" He asked looking my way. I was relieved considering I didn't know if he wanted to talk to me.

I really messed things up. I made myself feel something towards someone and I really don't think I feel that way deep down" a tear rolled down my face. I have been thinking these things all afternoon on the cement, but saying them out loud made it feel real.

"Why do you feel your feelings are fake?" He asked concern coming across his face.

"Everyone was pushing me to get into a relationship and like someone. I felt peer pressured and now I don't know what I'm going to do." I looked up into the sky, looking at all the different clouds and their bizarre shapes.

"I get it. I mean usually the people in this house get what they want. And you probably have only seen ship comments on your posts lately too" he sighed and looked up into the clouds too.

"What do I do? Max is so mad at me, and I don't want to ruin our friendship." I started to cry harder this time. I can't believe I messed with someone's feelings.

"Just give him time. It might seem like a hard thing to do, but don't let this show you down. Live like you normally do."

"I love you Sam. Your my best friend. You really are." You rolled closer to him and wrapped your arms around him and he did the same to you.

"Let's go inside, you need to get out of this sun." He looked at my sun burnt body as he said this.

We both laughed, Sam got up and while he was up he helped me. We hugged shortly before we headed to the front door.

Everyone sat on the couch and watched as Sam and I walked in. Maximo sat on the couch next to Mark. His face was red and swollen. You could tell he was crying.

"Hey guys" you said walking into the living room, Sam behind you.

The room was silent. No one said anything.

"Guys?" You said again hoping they would answer. Again nothing. "Ok I know what your thinking. I'm a horrible person. And guess what I feel the same. Moving in with you guys was so hard for me. I love every single one of you but it's the fans that get to me. I would post a tiktok with my best friend and immediately get pressured to become more than that" you looked at Max and made eye contact with him. "And then Sam showed up. Sam was my best friend. A few months ago I felt like we were even more than that, but we both decided to break things off. When he showed up my emotions were all over the place. I didn't know what to do. But I messed up. And I hurt my best friend in the process."

5 votes for next chapter!!
Also check out my new story "sucker for you" chapter 1 posted now <3