Kissing

Katie had been torturing you during your tutoring sessions. For the past several sessions, she had picked out roles that always included a kiss at the end. Like always, she acted like nothing happened and it was frustrating you. All you wanted was for her to tell her why she couldn't pick out any other scenes. Your heart couldn't take another heart attack from the kiss she would give you because it wasn't even a quick peck anymore. The kiss would last longer and longer after each session to the point that the two of you were making out for a while. Only stopping when Katie pulled away. You were more than sure that Katie was even using tutoring sessions as an excuse to make out with you. 

"What are we doing Katie?"

"What do you mean?"

She was looking through one of her drawers before stopping and turning to face you as you talked. 

"I mean, we started off with actual tutoring but now we spend more time making out than actually focusing on the scripts."

Katie smirks and walks over to you. 

"Is that such a bad thing? I mean you've clearly improved a lot, something must clearly working. Besides, I've never heard you complain about the kissing. Do you want to stop?"

"Yes....I mean no."

"Yes or no, (y/n). Because I really don't think you want the kissing to stop, am I right?"

She walked up to you, placing a hand under your chin to make you look up to her. She leaned in close enough that your lips touched but stopped a little short from the two of you kissing to give you chance to decline her kiss. You weren't stupid, why would you ever decline a kiss from her. She smiled into the kiss when you crashed both of your lips together.

The two of you didn't even bother to pretend to do any tutoring as both of you spent it kissing and undressing each other. Had it not been for you getting a call to go to work, you were more than sure that the two of you would have fucked. 

X

"What the fuck?"

Lucy whispers to you as you take a seat.

"What?!"

You hiss at her when you notice Katie starring at the two of you. You had expected for her to call the two of you out but simply just smirked and continued the lecture. 

"Are those fucking hickeys? I didn't know you were fucking anyone?"

"What?!"

You pull out your mirror, finding that she wasn't lying about the fact that your neck was covered in hickeys. 

"Who is it? God, please don't tell me it's that Jemma girl. I really hate that bitch."

"Can we not talk about it?"

"Oh come on. I just want to know who you're fucking. I have to make sure that it's not another one of those girls that just use you."

"Ladies, why is it that I only call the two of you out for talking in class. Share what you have to say with the class or be quiet."

The two of you stay quiet but you can tell that Lucy wanted to say something. It's not until the end of the class when she finally tells you. 

"You didn't?!"

"Lucy, can you just tell me things. Quit making me guess."

She smiles and lean in close to you to whisper. 

"You totally fucked Katie. I fucking knew that you weren't actually doing any tutoring."

"T..that's not true. She actually tutors me and she didn't give me these. It was Gemma."

"You're a terrible liar, you know that. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

She laughs and makes her way out of class as you run after her, trying to convince her that it wasn't Katie that had given you the hickeys. 

X

Katie knew it was wrong to start anything with a student. Even if she was just a guest lecturer, she still had the responsibility of grading students and was therefore frowned upon. She knew if anyone caught wind about what she was doing with one of her students, she would get in trouble. More so if any of the press found out what was happening. As much as she wanted to end things with you, she couldn't. She liked you and she was okay with just making out with you until the semester ended and she could properly ask you out.