Royalty (pun)

Previously
A-Wake up Jack.

I open my eyes to find a very worked up Michael Pearce outside my front door. MP- Are you okay? JM- Yeah just over slept. That was weird I could have sworn I have seen them before accents and all. Today are the Grammy's and me and Connor and the boys were asked to go. It dawns on me that my dream last night came from the movie R u There? I sign in relief she is just a made up character lets not tell anyone cause they will bully me cause of it. We all decide we should go matching like a boy band or something so we all wear.

 We all decide we should go matching like a boy band or something so we all wear

They all wear that.

Wynter's POV.

I am Wynter Joza You may know my brother Pearce Joza. If you don't know who I am I am a singer I was on Dance Mom's, I have been in different TV Shows and Movies, I also starred on Supernatural and Zombies as Addison (Disney Channel). So that's a bit about me. I am getting ready for the Grammy's right now. WJ- Do I go in big and fluffy or short and skinny? PJ- Go in between with fluff. I laugh at his answer. WJ- Okay.

This is what Wynter wears.

The dress

The dress

The Makeup

The Makeup

The Hair

The Shoes

The Shoes

I come down the stairs. PJ- Hey Wynter are you.. You look beautiful. WJ- Do I look okay? PJ- Yeah. The Limo is here and so are the rest of Zombies 2 cast. We walk to the Limo. MM- Wow!! Wynter you look so Wintery. I giggle at his pun and get in. CK- YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!! She says as she helps my dress in. AM- You look stunning Wynter. WJ- Have you seen yourselves you guys are the definition of Beautiful. Pearce and Milo get in. WJ- I can't wait!! We soon arrive at the Grammy's they all get out first. MM- Hey Connor. I see Milo go and hug a bunch of Dudes. I have to get out of the double doors I shut the doors I grab Pearce's arm and walk with him. PJ- Connor its been way to long man. He hugs Connor. CM- Oh I am Connor Maynard. This is Josh, Mikey, Oli, Casper, Joe, Dianne and my little brother Jack. WJ- I am Wynter Joza. I see you already know my brother Pearce. DB- Shit!! Its cold. CK- Ikr. WJ- Where is he Pearce? PJ- Idk have you rung him? WJ- I am gonna try that. I ring him(Jacob - JA) ?- Who is this? WJ- So where are you? ?- Excuse me. Who is this? JA- who is on the phone? ?- Some girl asking where you are. JA-CRAP. Hey Wynter. WJ- So where are you? JA- I forgot I am sorry let me get dressed no I will be there. WJ- Don't bother. It's okay you have stood me up before so it doesn't make a difference anymore. JA- Wynter. WJ- Just don't. Bye Jacob. I put my phone down. CM- You know f you need a date my bro is single and doesn't have anyone to go with. WJ- I would like that. I get up wipe m tears away. CM- I present you with your new date for the night he says as he kisses my cheek and goes to Mikey. WJ- Hey. If you don't want to be my date I can just go. JM- No please stay it's an honour. WJ- Really? JM- Yeah your really hot sso to think I had a date like you is unbelievable. I yank his arm. WJ- Ready for the mob? JM- Born ready. I giggle. We walk in. ( Press are gonna be labelled different numbers like press one would be P1) P1- OMG!! WYNTER IS THIS YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND. WJ- Just walk past them until we get to the fans. The rest of them are already there. JM- Are you ready? WJ- Lets go. We walk down the isle. ( fans are the same as the press they all have different numbers lmao) F1- WYNTER YOUR AN ANGEL. CAN I HAVE A PICTURE? JM- Go on then. I yank his arm and we start taking loads of pictures and people keep on giving us presents. F3- I saw this and it reminded me of you Ily so much. She says as she is in tears. I hug her. WJ- I love you two. (Security are numbers aswel S1/S2) S1- We need to set up the hall you need to go back stage. He leads us off as we have bags and bags of presents. We get backstage. CM- What happened to you guys? We just burst out laughing. Cm- Explain later. Let's go to our room. He leads us to the room. Its more like a sports all. Yeah its a sports hall there is a basket ball hoop and weights. MM- WOAH!!! You guys were popular. Jack Winks at me causing me to laugh abit. I drop my stuff down and grab a basket ball. JM- What are you doing? WJ- Shooting hoops. Then this song starts to play through the speakers.

I look at Jack. JM- NOOO!! He starts to run. He hides in a corner. WJ- Really Jack? DB- I love this song. WJ- Same. I grab Pearce. PJ- We are profesionals. We starts dancing a ball room dance and Dianne and Joe do the same. I giggle at everyone. Then the boys start to join in. We are all having an amazing time. Connor grabs Jacks sweets from a bag. JM- You have my sweets!! CM- Nooo!! He says. Jack sprints to him and he starts to play piggy in the middle jack being the pig and everyone else being on the outside. But I was climbing. I start tight roping on the wooden beam at the top. PJ- Wynter what are you doing? He says I carry on walking untill my head slips and I fall. JM- WYNTER!! He shouts. I fall to the ground but get caught. I open my eyes to see Jack. S3- Please go to the hall. CM- Okay. JM- Are you okay? WJ- You saved my life. PJ- Wynter are you okay? He says as he runs over. Jack puts me down and everyone hugs me. Wj- I am so sorry I didn't mean to fall do you guys accept my apology. They all laugh. ZS- Ofcourse we do. It just scared us a little. We all take our essentials and walk to the hall ere fans press and celebs all crowd in. I walk in and take a deep breath as I feel someone grab my hand. WJ- Jacob? JA- I am here I told you I would be. PJ- Wynter lets take our seats. JA- Please give me a chance I wont do you wrong. WJ- Jacob you lost your chance please leave. JA- I have a seat I can stay. WJ- Do whatever. We are placed at the back. I sit with Jack and away from Jacob avoiding any type of contact