Nova in a new big world

Nova woke up in a new land after the plane crash. Nova was scared she didn't know where she was, but then she saw a girl looking at her well Nova thought she was just a normal girl. 

                                                                                      Katherine 

                                                                                      Katherine 

Nova was scared but she asked the girl who she was. The girl responded, "Hi I'm Katherine welcome to Wonderland!!!"Nova said, "Um hello um Wonderland! Where is Wonderland and what are you?" Katherine said, "Oh silly I'm a cat but what are you?" Nova was startled " A cat!?! What but you um look human just with cat ears and a tail and I'm a human". Katherine was confused so she said "A human!!! Oh my gosh just wait until Alice comes". Nova was confused about where she was and wondered who was Alice. Katherine also said," Oh I'm so silly you don't know who Alice is and the others right?" Nova shook her head no. Katherine was so excited so she dragged Nova to her friends. Alice got to her first and said,'' KATHERINE WHO IS THIS!?!". Katherine said, "She's new and I was hoping we could invite her to meet our friends and she's human". Alice responded, " A HUMAN!?!" 

                                                                                                  Alice