2

Devyn's Pov

I woke up i had an interview yesterday but not with the head boss i have heard rumors about  i had an interview with his brother he was a sweetheart but i start work today... So i got up brushed my teeth did my hygiene and then jumped into the shower my boss told me to wear something sexy so i went and got something yesterday.

 So i got up brushed my teeth did my hygiene and then jumped into the shower my boss told me to wear something sexy so i went and got something yesterday

Then i did my makeup 

then i added some lip gloss

                                                                                 30 minutes later

I arrived and o god did i regret doing this i went into the dressing rooms and took off my clothes put them into my assigned locker...When i walked out everyones head turned to me like i was just a piece of ass and nothing else..Ugh men i swear they are pigs sometimes but anyway i went behind the bar and started to get trays it was easy because i used to work at a diner. But then i got told to take this to the bosses i was nervous but when i walked in there they started to talk to me .

Stephen: is this the new girl?

Chris: yes, sir she is smoking hot to.

Devyn:" Scoffs" here are your drinks sir.

Stephen: Did you just scowl at me? Because if so "whispers in devyns ear" i'll punish you into next week babygirl.

Devyn: "Scowls" how do u think you are? You can't threaten to put your hands on me Jackass.

Chris: dude and she is feisty. I like her.

Stephen: O princess, IF I EVER HEAR U SPEAK LIKE THAT TO ME AGAIN I WILL BRUISE THAT PRETTY LITTLE ASS OF YOUR UNTIL U CAN'T WALK DO U UNDERSTAND ME.

Devyn: "flinches" S-sorry s-sir i didn't mean to yell at you.

Stephen: You are to sit here the rest of your shift. I'll pay u extra for doing so.

Devyn: Yes sir

Stephen: Call me Stephen babygirl.

                                                                              Shitf over.

When the time came my shift was over so i went home took a shower then layed down thinking about Stephen his hot face chiseled jaw and them tattoos on his head neck and maybe other places. i was getting horny just thinking about it but then sleep consumed me.