What a Day! ( Gruvia)

Gray's Pov
So our free day is coming to an end! I was kinda sad but also happy. My partner Juvia on the other hand is sad about it. She said that she's not in the mood to do another challenge. She also said that she needs a week break. I told her she was crazy and she just laughed.

The next day I wake up before Juvia and just stare at how beautiful she was. But little did I know, Natsu was also awake. He then says your staring really hard. You want her that much? He laughs. I say oh shut up and go stare at Lucy. He just smirks  and then says good luck. Luckily I don't have to wake Lucy up she's dependable. Then he walks out to use the restroom

I knew that I had to wake Juvia up, but I was not excited about that at all. The last time I tried to wake her up she flipped me over and kicked me right in the nuts. Now I'm afraid of her when she's asleep. So I lightly taps her. She doesn't wake up. I knew if that didn't work nothing will.

After that I just tickle her with a feather knowing the consequences. She starts to giggle and wakes up. She quickly saw me and flipped me over again. I said Juvia, Juvia, I was trying to wake you up. Please don't kick me in my private. You can do anything except for that. Juvia then smirks and say "Anything?" I knew that smirk wasn't good.

She then gets close to my face and breathes in me and whisper in my hear Anything? I said yes. She said you know I am the biggest boy toyer out of all the other girls right? I gulp and say sorry I didn't mean anything to say that. She laughs and says I'm just kidding with you. After all your still a newbie.

I blush at her statement. She then gets off of me and say lest get ready. Lucy and Natsu already left before us. Juvia says "Gray change" I then blush again. She smirks and starts taking off her pajamas. I say wait I'm still in here. She says "So?" She sees my reaction and chuckles. I then go to the bathroom to change.

...................

Juvia's Pov
After Gray leaves I realize that I need to stop doing this before I really do something to him. Also I don't want him to hate me. I then think that I'm making him uncomfortable teasing him like this. I then decide to stop. After I got dressed, I went outside to look for Gray. He was with Jellal and Erza.

I walked up to them and said Erza dear, I missed you. She says I just saw you yesterday and since when an I your dear? I ignore her statement and say Good morning Jellal! I had a plan to make Erza jealous since I didn't get a nice greeting back. I touch his chest and say how are ya? I saw Erza's fiery. I giggled and Jellal says I'm doing fine.

I then say ok. Gray cmon! He looks at me weird and says ok, lets go. As we leave I give Erza a smirk. She gave me a imma beat you look back. So it is ten minutes till our challenge starts. This is my speciality. Treasure hunting. The girls know that I'm the best. They used too hide stuff from me all the time. And I always used to find it.

So Adam Dragneel then says you may begin. I grab Gray's hand quick and say I know where the treasure is. He said" wait how? " I say well remember my water power. "Yes" Gray says. I then say" well everything has water in it so I already knew where they hid it yesterday. He looked at me in amazement. Her asks me if that is cheating. I said no because I am just a good hunter. He said ok. I tell him quick it's right here.

We find it and head back. We were the first ones there. With a time of 25 minutes. Adam Dragneel looked at us amazed and said how did you find a treasure so quick. I tell him "secret". We have been waiting for 2 hours and finally the next pair came which was Kagura and Rogue. I look at them in relief and say finally. I see their expressions and it's priceless.

So this was the order:
Gruvia
Rogura
Jerza
Gale
Nalu
Stukino
Miraxus 
And in last place Zervis.

So when everyone came we opened it from last to first.
Zervis: Snacks
Miraxus: Radio
Nalu: Two orange fantas
Gale: Scarves
Jerza: A box of chocolates for couples. ( They obviously blushed).
Rogura: Tv for their tent.
Gruvia: We got the key 🔑!

I looked at everyone and they were surprised along with Gray. He whispered to me " How did you know? " I whispered back and said" I don't know. I just went to the lightest one and assumed it was the key" He looked at me like some little child in excitement. I said " What are you, a child? I laughed at him and said " Your cute! " He then blushes but tries to act bold and says I know I am.

After that I told Adam Dragneel that we didn't want the house so give it to our roomies Nalu. Gray looked at me surprised. Adam Dragneel said ok. Nalu appreciates it and says thx. I just wink at Lucy and say Have fun! Lucy rolls her eyes and walks away with Natsu. I looked at Gray and said c'mon lets go to the tent. He looked confused and was taking too long. So I had to step in and pulled him away. At that time, everyone was in their tent bonding.

....................
Gray's Pov
I was so confused as to why she gave up our reward like that and didn't let me have a say in it. I quickly ask as we enter our tent, why did you do that? She quickly answered I wanted to be alone with you in the tent. I blush at that statement. She then changes into her pajamas in front of me. I ask what are you doing? I'm still in here. She says so innocently "so, does it matter?" I just shake my head and say not it's fine.

She walks up to me and says Gray, so you wanna play a game? I just stare at her. And then she ends up all the way in my face. I was so surprised. As I was about to push her away. She kissed me!