5 • Yeonjunnie

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

Taehyung drags his feet as he walks down the long eerie hallway he has despised ever since he was a child. The place has not changed a bit, the paintings that hang on the muted gray walls are still as boring and distasteful as he remembers. The only aspect that has changed are the receptionists at the front desk, who seem to get younger in age each time Taehyung is summoned to the hellish building. He reaches the end and sucks in a breath before turning the crystal knob and entering.

"Son," his father's voice booms from behind his glass desk.

Taehyung gives a lame nod and flops down into one of the chairs in front. "Why did you call me in here," he asks bluntly while adjusting his sunglasses.

His father shakes his head and takes off his glasses, "for the love of God, Taehyung. Does it kill you to just walk into the building of the company you're going to take over one day?"

Taehyung grunts and his father rolls his eyes. "Anyway, I want you to go down with Kai and Samuel to Yeonjun's high school this Friday. Something about a job fair and our company providing possible internship opportunities to students for the summer..." He trails off as he begins to write.

"Why do I have to go?" Taehyung scoffs then widens his eyes in fake realization, "oh of course, if Yeojunnie wants it, Daddy gives it to him." He crosses his arms.

When his father does not respond, he eggs him on. "Besides, who are you kidding?" He leans in and cups a hand onto the side of his mouth pretending to whisper, "we both know you just want some high school girls to spice up this office. After you've fucked every woman who works here already, you need something different, something youngerrr-"

"That's enough," his father scowls, "look, it's bad enough the little shit begged me to go to a public school but I don't need you acting like a hypocrite when you make me pay for that public university just so you could go with your best friend." He taps his pen on the table, "you both are brats and it's time you start giving back to the company that has paid for your entire livelihood since the day you were born." His father stands up abruptly and slams his fist on the table, "Do I make myself clear?"

Taehyung peers up into his father's fiery eyes and smirks. He pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "crystal."

He stands up, turning his back to his father as he exits.

"I expect you there Friday." He calls out to the man.

Taehyung waves him off, slamming his door on the way out.

┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

You wave your last student off with a grin as she exits the library. You begin to pack up your things when you feel a tap on your shoulder.