Chapter 8

It was the third day of the tournament and we were ready.

"Welcome back folks, I really hope you enjoyed the break, now let's start with the third round of the Beyblade tournament." The Announcer said.

The crowd cheers.

"First matchup will be Tsubasa vs Masamune." The Announcer said.

The battle goes on, but the winner is Tsubasa.

"Next matchup will be Y/n vs Yu."

We battled and I'll admit Yu is really strong, but I somehow won the battle.

"Next matchup will be Selen Garcia vs Zeo."

They battled and Selen gets the win.

"Last matchup will be Gingka vs Tobio."

The matchup goes on and Gingka gets the win.

"Okay folks, the semifinals are tomorrow and the matchups will be Gingka vs Y/n and Tsubasa vs Selen Garcia." The Announcer said.

The crowd cheers.

"Selen, it's okay, whether we win or lose, it doesn't matter, it's just a competition, we can always try again next time." I said.

She smiles and nods.

"You're right Y/n." She said.

Timeskip: Tomorrow
"Okay folks, here we are, the semifinals of the Beyblade tournament are underway. First matchup is Gingka vs Y/n." The Announcer said.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm not going to go easy on you Gingka." I said to him with a smile.

"Neither am I." He said with a smile too.

"Everybody ready, 3, 2, 1." The Announcer said and he and the crowd did the countdown.

"Let it rip!!!" We launched our Beys.

The battle got intense, but I have improved myself to Gingka, but I didn't win the battle, but I'm completely okay with it.

"I'll admit Y/n, you have gotten stronger." He said to me.

"You really think so?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that was a really good battle." He said.

"Yeah, it really was." I said.

That made me feel a lot better.

We shook hands and the crowd was rooting for us.

"Alright folks, the final matchup of the semifinals is Tsubasa vs Selen Garcia." The Announcer said.

The battle was going good, but Tsubasa got the win and Selen was a little upset, but the crowd was giving a lot of cheer for her.

"Selen, that was a good matchup, I'm proud of you." Tsubasa said.

"Thank you Tsubasa." She said.

She came back to me and I hugged her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her really worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay Y/n." She said calmly and took a deep breath.

"Okay, folks, the final matchup tomorrow will be Gingka vs Tsubasa." The Announcer said.

The crowd cheers.

We headed home.

"Selen, even though we lost, we did our best, that's all that matters." I said to her.

"You're right Y/n." She said.

We went to our house.

"Hey guys, how was the tournament?" My Mom asked us.

We explained about the tournament and my Mom said.

"Well, you guys tried your best. That's all that matters."

"That's right." I said.

Timeskip: Tomorrow again
"Welcome back to the final battle of the Beyblade tournament and for this battle we have Gingka vs Tsubasa." The Announcer said.

The crowd cheers.

Me and Selen and the others were watching from the stands.

"So here we go folks, 3, 2, 1." The Announcer and the crowd said the countdown even me and Selen.

"Let it rip!!!" They released their Beys.

Gingka and Tsubasa's Beys clash head on.

The battle was really intense, but the winner of this battle is Gingka.

"I don't believe it folks, the winner of this Beyblade tournament is the one and only Gingka." The Announcer said excitedly.

The crowd cheers wildly.

We were cheering too.

"Way to go Gingka and Tsubasa." I said.

"You guys were really amazing." Selen said.

Gingka and Tsubasa go down for a handshake.

The tournament ends and we said our goodbyes and they said they still have one more week left here until they have to leave, so we decided to hang out more soon.

We went home and Selen asked.

"Y/n, even if they leave, do you think we'll see Gingka and the others again soon?"

"Yes, I'm sure of it. I'll ask them if we can find a way to stay in contact with them." I said.

"Okay." She said.

We got home and my parents had dinner ready.

"Welcome home guys, I really hope you guys are hungry." My Dad said.

"You bet." I said.

"Definitely." Selen said.

We ate and discussed about the tournament and told them that we're going to hang out more with Gingka and the others before they have to leave and we told them we're going to find a way to keep in touch with them.

After we were done eating, we decided to watch a movie together, then we all went to bed.

"Goodnight Selen." I said to her.

"Goodnight Y/n." She said to me.

We kissed and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry, I rushed the tournament guys, I just wanted to end it and I feel like it would've taken long if I tried to do the full battles. Also, I apologize if this chapter was a little bit weird.