Chapter 4

This chapter will have sex to all you horny people. Mild they get  interrupted.

Alright life is hard with my crush but last something happened me  Stan got in a fight a he accidentally called me a slut I punched him.
Next day.
I got to school and saw him today I was gonna tell Bill I like him and if he doesn't I don't care.
Clara: Hey Bill
Bill: Hey Claire.
Clara: Um can we talk alone please.
Bill: Ok sure.
We walk to the back of the school.
Clara:  Ok um well ok I liked you for a very long-
I was caught off guard by Bill smashing his lips I kissed back in an instant it became a makeout session. I pulled away from the bell ringing.
Clara: Shit.
Bill: Meet me in the boys locker room after the rest of the boys are out ok?
Clara: Ok
We went to class before we were late.
Stan: Where were you guys.
Bill: Um talking duh.
Stan: Yeah right you guys had a quickie.
Clara: No we didn't.
Stan:Ok.
After class was PE I was excited to know want Bill was going to do, but I have an idea.
AT PE:
I waited for the boys to leave the locker room once they left I went in but no Bill  he came in.
Bill: Hey
Clara: Hey.
Bill pushes me against one the many lockers and kissed me. He puts one of his hands in my shirt wanted to take it off but he asked before he took it off I gave him permission. He takes it off and I took his off we continued to kiss. He then asked if we could undress.
Clara: Yes.
I findle with his belt and take his pants and boxers. Oh and his shirt. And he did the same he put it in me when-

 And he did the same he put it in me when-

JUST PRETEND
?:WHAT THE FUCK?!

CLIFFHANGER