4. It's Show Time

(Y/N) POV

A couple of days has passed. But now is the time. Tonight's the night. All my fans have been waiting for me to perform, and I'm not gonna let them down.

My manager came up to me asking, "Are you ready?"

This what I was wearing tonight:

"Of course because this is a very special night not just for me, but for everyone here

"Of course because this is a very special night not just for me, but for everyone here."

He chuckled and wished me good luck. My equipment is already set up, looking nice and everything. And in front of me were all the people who wanted to see me perform live here in Seoul.

"It's good to be here tonight!"

The crowd cheers.

"Let's get this party started!!!", and with that I began to play some of my hit songs as the night went on.

"Everyone having a good time?!"

The crowd were getting excited as they wanted more. They wanted me to keep going so I decided to play some more before I played my last song for the night.

......Meanwhile.....

Third POV

In Twice's dorm, the group is seen watching your live performance on TV.

"I wish we could have seen him." said Dahyun.

"Well at least we can still watch him." replied Jeongyeon.

The smol cub then cut them off saying, "Hey! I'm trying to listen to the TV."

"Alright before we end the night, I have one more song to play. And this one is special because this song was made just for you!!!"

The group was surprised when they heard that you were going to play the song you made for the people.

And with that, the girls were amazed about how good the song was.

"I hope you enjoyed that. Anyways, I love you Seoul!!! Thank you for showing up here tonight!!!!"

And with that, the crowd cheered for your name as you walked off the stage.

"That was so cool!!" shouted Nayeon as she got up from the couch.

"Careful there grandma, don't break a hip." Everyone except for Nayeon laughed from what Tzuyu said.

"Yah!"

"Ugh, why couldn't we just go to the concert. It would have been even better."

"Hey be grateful that we can at least watch it on TV!"

While the others were talking among themselves, Mina was in deep thought. She could not get over of what happened a few days ago.

'Did he mean it? Does he really feel that way about us?'

"MINA!!!"

Her thoughts were cut off as Momo was calling her name while shaking her.

"W-what?!"

"You were spacing out, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine."

"If you say so, alright girls I'll see you all later. Right now my bed is calling me."

"Same here."

"Bye."

"Goodnight."

And with that, everyone went to sleep without knowing what is going to happen tomorrow.

.

Back at the hotel...

(Y/N) POV

I was looking at the message that JYP sent me. Apparently I was to meet him and the chosen group tomorrow in the afternoon. As I turned the lights and head towards the bed, I could only think of how the collab will turn out.

'I hope this will go well."

And with that, I drifted off to sleep....waiting for the next day to arrive.