We made it

Shelby's pov

I am finally on my 2nd tour and I am having more people at this one. I am super excited for it. If you are wandering if I am over the whole ouija board shit I am it too a week of counseling for me to get over it and I am relieved. We are a few shows in for my tour. Billie is also on tour as the same as last tour. Kelsie is more playful with everyone this time and little bit easier to work with.  I am doing my 4th show today and these shows have a barrier this time so I don't get hurt. 

Billie- Shelby

Shelby- Yeah

Billie- You need to do sound check

Shelby- No I don't I have a few more minutes

Billie- Well I was told to tell you its now

I did a loud sigh and walked to the stage. All the lights were off and I was like the hell. I walked to the middle of the stage where Billie was. Then the lights flicked on and saw the cutest decorations everywhere. I looked around and one of Billie's songs came on. It was my favorite song called ilomilo and it was the song that we danced to at our wedding. I was in complete shock that I was kinda crying. Billie showed herself more and she had a gift. She was being super cute. Mom was recording us. 

Billie- Happy 3 year anniversary 

Shelby- Oh my god I didn't realize 

Billie- Thats day mamma

She gave me the gift and it was jewelry. I opened what all se got me. She got a couple of necklace and a ring.

 She got a couple of necklace and a ring

It came in one box and when I saw it I was in complete shock

It came in one box and when I saw it I was in complete shock. I was because I am half Irish and this meant a lot. I had my hand over my mouth while I was crying.  I eventually I covered my whole face crying. Billie hugged me after I did. She rocked me side to side. I pulled back and looked at them again.

Billie- Well

Shelby- I have no words at all

Billie- Do like it. This took a lot of time to get these

Shelby- I love them 

I hugged her again and I put them on. The ring fit perfectly. I also put the neckless on with Billie's help. I looked at it in awe as I was drying my tears. I hugged Billie once more. 

Shelby- I can't tell you how much I love this Billie

Billie- Of course 

We started kissing each other and Billie kissed my neck. We forgot our mother was in the room till she said something.

Maggie- Okay thats enough girls

But knowing Billie was being stubborn and wouldn't stop. I kissed her once more then she pulled away. I gave mom a sorry look.

Shelby- Hey mom

Maggie- Yeah

Shelby- Can I talk to you

We walked to the green room and told Billie to be somewhere else. 

Maggie- What did you want to talk about

Shelby- Those red lights

Maggie- Oh yeah I got them yesterday 

Shelby- Sweet lets set up

I knew our 3 year anniversary was today I have been planning this for a while. So I brought some things from her room. We then set up the red lights around tour bus that was for me, Billie, and Kelsie. We already had the stuff hidden in the other bus. Billie is in the green room right now watching Kelsie. After we are done I told mom to go get Billie and I will stay here.

I sat in the bus for 5 minutes with all the lights outs and playing on my phone. Then I heard noises from outside so I went to the light switch and waited for Billie to walk in the Bus. I heard Billie walk in the bus. She looked at me just stare at her with a smirk on her face. Mom was holding Kelsie while we were doing all of this. I flipped the light on and the whole bus was red like her room. She gave me a smirk and kissed me.

Shelby- Don't do anything crazy we still have work to do

Billie- Oh come on

Shelby-Billie. Look I brought some things from your room

She finally noticed and she was happy. I made it feel home for her.

Billie- You made it all homey for me in here how sweet

Shelby- Yes I did. Alright I have to go do my soundcheck for reals

We walked back in and I went and did my sound check. After sound check I had to go to the meet and greet right after. They were all so sweet and some brought me gifts. I loved it because a lot of it is hand made stuff that they made. I love it. One fan came up and had the cutest gift that they made for me and Billie.

Fan- Oh my god hi

Shelby- Hi love you good

Fan- Yeah 

Shelby- Deep breaths

Fan- I made you something and it took since your last tour to make it

Shelby- Really

Fan- Yeah

She pulled out this blanket and showed me. It was me and Billie's wedding picture that we let out to the public after a week of being married. 

Shelby- Oh my god wow are you serious

Fan- I am

Shelby- You did not spend all this time making it

Fan- I did

Shelby- Well its very cute I love it thank you 

Then we did a picture. After the meet and greet I basically ran to the green room.  Before I got even close I started to scream her name.

Shelby-BILLIE BILLIE BILLIE

She was yelling what at me and I could tell she was getting annoyed.

Shelby-OH MY GOD SHE IS GONNA KILL ME

That got Billie out of the green room and she looked hurt but I kissed her to make her happy again.

Shelby- Oh my god you need to see this gift that a fan gave me 

I pulled the blanket out and Billie said something really fast.

Billie- A blanket wow so amazing

Shelby- Not even that they have been working on this since last tour but just wait.

I unfolded it and showed Billie the picture on the blanket. She was in complete shock.

Billie- Bro thats so cute the hell 

Shelby- I know 

Then I had to get ready for my actual show. I walked to the stage and walked out as the music started. It was super exciting with this show. By the end of it everyone had their phone flashlights up.

Shelby- You guys I can't thank you enough for all of your love and support through everything. As you all know I have been married to my wonderful wife for 3 years now and she has helped me through a lot believe it or not. I love you all so much. So Billie come on out.

She came out and hugged me while kissing me. I held her hand as I sang my last song with her. After the song we walked backstage when the lights dimmed. I looked at Billie and smiled at her saying this.

Shelby- We made it