🔞 Pay Attention to Me : Leviathan x Fem Reader

Y/N: Your Name
F/G: Favorite Game

~

As you find yourself opening your eyes, you can only groan to yourself as you keep tossing and turning on your bed, a bit grumpy from yesterday. It was fine that Levi is always so passionate about every game that he played, but he hasn't gone out of his room or contacted you at all for a WEEK. Let alone, he also had his eyes only on his computer the whole time you visited him yesterday.

~flashback~

"Hey, Levi?" You slowly open the door to peek inside but Levi was too distracted to notice.

"Woahhhhhh that choice was super effective! Did she like the compliment that much? How many more do I need to get her ending?"

You let yourself in and make your way to his bed, sitting awkwardly as you stare at him as he was glued to the game he was playing. You look down at the lunch you prepared for him and struggle to find the words to communicate.

"So..." you start but the will to express yourself was easily washed away as Levi screams in excitement. " DOUBLE INTIMACY POINTS! I can finally get the ending and that limited edition clothing for her!"  You sigh in an attempt to gain Levi's attention but to no avail, he is still focused on the game. At this point, you gave up and just left his lunch on a table and went back to your room.

~end of flashback~

Up until this point, you still wonder if he ate or even looked at the lunch you gave him. But other than that thought, you felt anxious as he ignored you the whole time you were in his room. You are his girlfriend after all,  and the feeling that you are not getting much attention has been bothering you for awhile. But you decided to just lay low for now and just try to sleep the day off.

~

Just as it was reaching noon, your D.D.D. receives a message. It's from Levi. He told you to come to his room as F/G has a new update and he wanted you two to play it together. Seeing the text, gave you mixed emotions and as you do try to stand up and regain energy, Asmo enters your room. "Y/N have you seen Mammon?" He asked you and you shake your head. Based from Asmo's expression, Mammon may have taken something from him.....again. He gives out a huge sigh and sits next to you "What's with the sad look,Y/N? You know, frowning can be bad for your face". As he asks this, I told him everything that was happening with Levi and he then gives out another sigh in frustration. "Seriously, that cold-blooded otaku should really get his eyes checked! He can't be seriously satisfied with girls in a game than his own girlfriend! Come here for a bit Y/N." Asmo shuffles through your wardrobe, pulling out a cute top and a mini skirt that was too short for your liking. "Wear this and surely he won't look at those flimsy girls ever again."

~

As Asmo leaves, you quickly head over to Levi's room. You still feel a bit bummed from yesterday but with Asmo's help, You feel a lot better.

You open the door to Levi's room and he greets you with a warming smile. "Y/N! Just in time!" He slowly eyes on you and you can feel he was taken aback by your strange clothes "U..um, I prepared the game already so you can sit wherever you like." He averts his eyes at you and looks at the computer screen. Following Asmo's advice you hesitantly go towards him and sit on his lap. "Is this good?" you ask and Levi can only respond with a stuttering yes as his face turns red from embarrassment. The game starts and as you both play, you knowingly try to move while on his lap, trying to remind him that your skin was easily exposed by every move you make. You can see from the corner of your eyes that he was struggling, he didn't know what to look at, the game or your butt that was slowly being exposed. Eventually, he slowly puts down his controller and lifts you up.

"Levi...?"

He puts you down his bed and climbs on top of you, with his face flushed red. Before you can even react, he seals your lips with his with great force. The kisses get deeper and deeper as he slowly slides his tongue in your mouth, making the kisses even hungrier than before, making you let out a small moan in the process. Eventually he pulls away and looks at you, with an obvious lustful expression, "J..Just so you know, this is your fault". He kisses you again and slowly trails down your neck, giving you numerous marks while his hands try to work on undressing you. Just as you were shirtless, he then unclips your bra, exposing your bare chest as he gently caresses it. You moan in reply to every touch or kiss that he gives you, making you weak and wet at the same time. As Levi sees this, he slowly peels of your soaked underwear and unzips his pants. He takes off his boxers as he positions himself in front of your entrance and wraps your legs around his waist. From your view, you can see the hard length it has grown into. You can't help but try to feel nervous of THAT going in you. Thankfully, Levi notices your nervousness and gives you some time to calm down.

" Are you okay now?" He asks while you can only respond with a nod. He slowly enters inside you and moves carefully, trying not to hurt you. With every movement, you can hear the sound of both your insides getting louder and louder. You try to keep your moans from escaping but failed miserably, making Levi thrust faster.  "A-Augh! Y/N!" he groans as he goes faster, making you claw at his shirt and release a loud moan. "I..l-love..you, Levi!" You exclaim in between your moans and Levi kisses you in response. "I l- love you too." He whispers on your ear as he aggressively kisses you on your lips right after, making you even weaker. As he thrusts faster, you can feel something inside you slowly building up, "L-Levi, I think I'm going to-! Mnnnn...!"

"Ah! Y/N! I- I'm also going to -!" you both link your hands together for comfort and come in sync. He slowly pulls out, leaving your insides filled with him, as you both feel satisfied and tired. He lies down next to you, cuddling you while planting a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I really liked the food you made for me."

You give him a kiss in his lips , " Just make sure to take a break, okay?" you inch in closer to him and he wraps his arms tighter around you as you both fell into a deep sleep.

~

I offer this for the Levi' upcoming bday  4 days after this story is published, hope you enjoy!  ^^)❤️

~ Feedback is much appreciated as it can help improve my writing skillz~