chapter 1

it was a few days before september and celine and her brother draco received their letters for hogwarts. "yes! finally." draco exclaimed as he had been waiting a long time for his letter "come on celine i'll help you on you're way to diagon ally" he said to his sister celine to witch she replied "o-ok"

~timeskip~

"alright next stop is ollivanders" draco says excitedly as he was looking forward to getting his wand

~timeskip~

draco had just gotten his wand it was 10" long, Hawthorne wood and unicorn hair next up was celine. " Now celine i have a special wand that i think is going to work for you" ollivander said to her "k" she replied and with that he went to get the wand. " this is 8" long, Pennantia baylisiana wood and hippogriff feather, why don't you try it out" he explained "k" she replied and when she held it in her fragile hand she felt a warm sensation through her system and it made her tail swing back and forth "well it looks like we found the right wand, now you two run along." he said

~timeskip~

they had just gotten their pets from the store draco had an Eurasian eagle-owl called Ulysses and celine had a black dog that helped her see basically a guide dog called midnight. 

~timeskip~ 

they had just arrived at hogwarts and celine had to pleade her brother yet again not to be mean to other people. "it is time for you to be sorted into your houses now while you're here you're house will be like your family, this way please" professer mcgonigall said.

everyone had just been sorted into their houses except celine she was up last. " celine malfoy" mcgonigall said. with the help of midnight she made her way to the sorting hat, she sat on the stool a with the sorting hat on her head. after minutes of the sorting hat thinking he finally shouted out the answer "GRIFFINPUFF!!!" it shouted everyone was in total confusion this was the first time in hogwarts history that a mixture of two houses was shouted out. dumbledore and the rest of the professors decided on what house she would be in "celine, the professors and i have spoken and we believe that it is best for you to be in gryffindor" dumbledore said and mcgonigall quietly led celine to the gryffindor table while they cheered as this was also the first time someone in the malfoy family had been in griffindor.

~timeskip~

celine was now asleep after an eventful day ans was excited to start her first day of hogwarts tomorrow.