Chapter 4

STILL JAREN POV

i ran. i ran. i ran. i ran as fast as my little stubs could take me. i got home. i locked the door behind me and i threw my bag against the wall beside me as i slipped down so my head was in between my knees when i heard "who's there" from the living room and i just spoke out as clearly as i could "its me mum dont worry" i said it without stuttering and i began to notice that my stutter has been going cause when i game and im calling out things i dont and that is how i separate my school life with my gaming life. i stutter when im most nervous or my ADHD kicks in and makes me hyperactive and my mind goes crazy and i struggle to string up sentences. M y mum walks to the hallway and sees me sitting there i look up with my heavily bruised face and she asked me whats wrong whilst helping me up and settling me down on my bed in my bedroom funnily enough and i just explained everything to her. I just needed to rant and let it all out. that night ended with tears all over my mum's shoulder and i fell asleep quickly after that.

JOHNS POV (omg finally its johhhnnn)

i feel sorry for that kid we shouldn't of tormented him and if i didn't say that or sit next to him that would not have happened which meant that he would still be in school at lunch for my mates to kick the shit out of him again now i cant stand bullying that is why i sat out. i always do there are some parts i join in like the talking cause i have the sweetest voice according to them.

it was home time now. 3 o'clock the time the kids can reign free till tomorrow. i just wanted to go home and play CS with my Skype/discord buddies. i love them even tho i haven't met them yet.i logged into Discord and noticed that Tyler, mini, grizzy and ohm was active and i was confused normally at this time Smii7y was active. He wasnt....

i messaged our group chat

Cryozzy: has anyone heard from smit

Grizzlydick: nope why is he not on

MiniRetareddd: no but do you want to play cs

WildPoop: i havent and im down mini

Cryozzy: im down and yes grizzy he is not on

Grizzlydick: oh sowwy daddy. Mini im down

WildPoop: on Kryoz's dick lol

Cryozzy: calling all fucknuggets GET IN THE GAME AND COME TO THE CALL ROOM.

MiniRetareddd:i aint a fucknugget....

Jaren POV

my computer was going crazy i woke up to it going ham on the notifications honestly being in a group chat was the worst decision of my god damn life

OK IM SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED I HAVE BEEN ASLEEP TODAY WELL YESTERDAY AND IM BORED AT 4:30 AM SO I DECIDED WHY NOT UPDATE MY SHIT STORY. HONESTLY THIS IS INSANE I AM NOW A NOCTURNAL HUMAN AND I AM EXPECTED TO GO OUTSIDE TOMORROW LIKE WHAT

SO THIS STORY IS WEIRD BUT ALSO KINDA PERSONAL SO THE ADHD THING. I AM BEING TESTED FOR ADHD AND AUTISM I AM ON THE WAITING LIST BUT I AM PRETTY SURE THAT I HAVE ADHD I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE AUTISM BUT MY WORKER SAID I MIGHT HAVE IT. LAST YEAR WAS A ROUGH YEAR FOR ME WELL EVER SINCE YEAR 5 AND LAST YEAR WAS MY WORST HONESTLY BUT I AM FINALLY HAPPY. I HAVE A GROUP OF FRIENDS WHO LOVE ME FOR MY WEIRD WAYS. THEY ARE NEVER GONNA SEE THIS UNLESS THEY STALK ME BUT THEY HONESTLY HELPED ME THROUGH IT ALL AND NOW THE CORONA VIRUS HAS RUINED IT I HAVE BASICALLY CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE I CANT SEE MY FRIENDS.

ABS XXX

went a bit personal...