Author's Note

(Do people still do these?) Bright Suns! Thank you for taking the time to read my fic, when you could have chosen any others. I highly appreciate it! Before we begin, I'd just like to say I am fairly new to the Star Wars Universe. (i.e. watch the movies the shows). With that being said, my knowledge on a lot of the universe would be considered novice! Any and all things that may not seem right (years, events that are in chronological order) are completely my bad and may even be altered for the consideration and plot to play out nicely. I try and will continue to try very hard to keep the universe the same as it was in the movies! I know it can be hard for a superfan to read and attempt to change what they already know into something else.

Should you find something that is out of place like a plot hole, let me know! I've tried pretty hard to ensure I didn't use names or plots from the universe so it can be an according textbook definition of a fan fiction story. Few points in the story will be taken directly from Episodes II and III along with some from the Clone Wars tv show.

The Star Wars characters included in this story strictly belong to Disney/ Lucasfilms and all other rightful owners! I do not own any of these characters from the actual Star Wars series, with the exception of my made-up characters of my own. Please keep an open mind about the story, correct me, and again, please don't be upset if certain things are wrong, as I am still learning a lot about the universe! Now go forth, enjoy and may the force be with you!