Tease

(requested by brocks__cuties)

Today I had a plan, and that plan was that I was gonna tease Colby;).

We both went to the movies earlier and that's when the teasing started.

Flashback? to when the teasing was happening

It was about a quarter into the movie when I put my hand on Colby's thigh. He looked over at me and smiled, quickly turning his attention back to the movie we were currently watching.

He gulped when I moved my hand further up his thigh and let my hand graze his dick. He didn't look away from the screen though.

I then squeezed his dick making him gulp and look over at me. I smirked as I continued staring at the screen, knowing that I turned him on.

Colby tapped on !y shoulder and I turned my head and gave my attention to him. "what" I asked. He looked down at his crotch and back up to me.

"look what you did, now we have have to leave so you can fix it" he told me kinda mad, but more frustrated.

"hmmmm, nope. I'd rather stay here and watch the movie" he groaned and sunk down in his seat.

time skip to the 2nd time you tease Colby

I was sitting on the couch watching The Walking Dead when Colby came over and sat down next to me. I wanted to tease him again so I stood up and sat on his lap.

He smiled widely at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
I then started squirming around to get 'comfortable'.

He noticed and said "what are you doing?" "nothin just gettin comfy" he sighed and I felt him get hard as I kept squirming.

A few minutes later I started squirming once more.

end of flashback

He took me off his lap and stood up, pulling me up with him. Colby grabbed me by the neck and whispered in my ear "you teased me so now your gonna get punished" I smirked, knowing that I got what I wanted.

He then grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me to our bedroom.

He wasted no time and pushed me on the bed. "Get on your hands and knees". I obeyed and did what he said.

Colby pulled my leggings and underwear down and after I heard him unbuckling his belt the pulling his pants down. I felt Colby get behind me and without warning slam into me. I moaned loudly as he didn't give me time to adjust.

He slid in and out of me with ease considering how wet I was. He groaned and told me "god your so tight" turning me on even more. He kept slamming into me and then I felt that familiar knot in my stomach telling me Im close.

"Colby I'm gonna-" i couldn't finish my sentence because he pulled out of me so quickly. I whined at the loss of orgasm.

"Colby what the hell?!" "that's what you get for teasing me" he smirked.

"now I'm gonna do something you won't like, and your not allowed to move!" "understand me?" Colby asked.

"yes Colby" he sat down in his rolly chair and wrapped his hand around his dick.

Colby's pov

I knew y/n didn't like when I pleased myself so this was a god punishment. I wrapped my hand around my dick and started pumping it, letting my precum leak out.

I rubbed my thumb over my tip and collected my precum then put it all over my cock.

I started moving my hand up and down getting progressively faster until eventually I came all over my hand. I looked over at y/n and seen that she was slightly rubbing herself.

That made me get turned on again so I walked over to the bed and made her get on her hands and knees again. I just stood there and stared at her bottom part for a few seconds before gripping her ass.

I again wasted no time and slid into her pussy groaning a bit as she moaned. I let her adjust to me this time and then started thrusting in and out, grunting after each thrust I did.

she was a moaning mess and so was i. "fuck, ughh, your so tight y/n" I moaned. she moaned again and I was assuming that was her response. 

After a few more thrust I felt her clench around me, and I knew that she was close and so was I. She then coated my dick in her juices as I filled her pussy with my cum.

I groaned and pulled out, flopping over beside her whilst panting.

      best. night. eveeeeeeeeeeeéeeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeeeeeér.
_______________________________________________________________________

horrible ending😂but whatever
brocks__cuties
word count: 791