Response #1

Response #1
Question: So adventuring? What is that about?

Dear Girls,
(If you so choose to be anonymous I will just write Girls instead of your name!)

Adventure.
Something most of us feel in our bones. Something most of us never want to do. Between the headaches of trying to figure out where to go, who to go with, and actually budgeting for it, can seem like it wouldn't be worth it at all. But personally I absolutely love it.
I myself have been to many places but there is still so much more that I would love to see and do. I have been to 40 out of the 50 states in the United States, Mexico, Scotland, and England. I have a whole bucket list and world scratch map to encourage me to go do more.
The thing about adventuring is that it lets you experience a new culture, meet new people, and helps you find a part of yourself that you never would have known. Every persons adventure is different. Just like how everyone on this planet is different in some shape, way, or form. Human beings are so complex that it would be a miracle if we ever found someone who was exactly 100% like us. Which leads me to my next point.
Do not shame people for not wanting to go on adventures.
Some people just do not have the adventure gene. Which is completely alright and well within their rights as a person. But as a good friend, you should always offer the experience. Whether it is by asking if they would like to tag along for the ride, even if you know that they will just decline, or by offering to Face Time them while you are close to popular landmarks that you know they would like to see.
It never hurts to take time for yourself and shake up your routine. Who knows? Maybe you could meet some life long friends or even the love of your life while you are on your next big adventure.
Right now while in this current quarantine situation, traveling seems like a pipe dream. But eventually we will get out of this and come out stronger. Maybe you could even use this time to plan an epic trip to a place that you have always dreamed of going to! You will never know what you are capable of if you never try!

Love,
HK Leeman

P.S.
So this is basically how I will have the responses set up. If you have questions or comments regarding the response that is posted, just submit them within it. If you would like to submit a new topic question then please message me personally. As mentioned earlier, if you do not want me to share your name/username, I can make the response anonymous by simply putting Girls. Your safety and comfort is my top priority. The more questions I get, the more responses I will do! I hope I can be able to do this again very soon!