2.Catching up

Dean sat in the passenger seat of his car while Harley sat in the driver's seat. She is just as beautiful as he remembers, possibly even more.

"Dean, why did you leave me?" She was heartbroken, thinking about the topic.

"Harley, life as a hunter, has its price. Dad went missing, and I had to get Sam to find him. From there, it was a shit show with all that is going on." He sighs, looking out the window. 'I should have never promised her we'd talk about this. '

"Dean, I'm not mad at you for that. I'm broken; you didn't call me or try to save our relationship. You left without giving me a second thought. You didn't even think about me. You didn't even say goodbye. You know what you did to me." She starts to tear up. Dean looks away, trying not to look at her. She never cries unless she is in unbearable pain. He couldn't stand to see her cry or in pain; it hurts him too much to witness, knowing he's the reason for her tears.

"I did it to keep you safe. Everyone I love is either dead or has a price on their head; I didn't want that for you. I thought If I left and made you believe I didn't love you, I'd keep you safe." he admits truthfully to her. He was thinking about that day where he walked away.

"You have broken my heart too many times, Dean. Watching you have sex with all of those girls broke me." She wipes her tears from those big blue-green eyes.

"Why were you still connected? You should have shut me out long ago." he references her mind-reading. She has always been able to read minds. It freaked Dean out when he first met her and was ultimately against it, but then grew used to it. Plus, the things she has learned to do is incredible. She's a human with abilities; he has already checked every monster off the list.

"Because I can't, no matter how many times I tried to cut the connection, I couldn't. When I think I turned it off, I hear your voice in my head." She grips the steering wheel tightly, trying to focus.

"I see, I could feel you in my head. You don't know how bad I wanted to talk to you, tell you I still care." He fumbles with his fingers trying to calm his nerves. He saw her turn her head towards him, out of his peripheral.

"You still care?" She was dumbfounded, unable to believe him after all the hell he has put her through. Dean takes her small hand in his, bringing it to his lips, placing a kiss upon her hand. "When I said you are the only girl to have my heart, I meant it."

"I've been waiting for this day for so long." She admits with that crooked grin of disbelief. "The only time I heard my name was when you were masturbating." She bit her lip, giving him a sexy look of desire. Dean felt his cheeks go red, thinking about all the shit she might have seen him do.

"No woman can take your place. You are still the best in my books." He leans closer to her.

"Don't you try butterin' me up now, Dean Winchester." She stops his advancement. Dean has always loved that cute country accent of hers. She sounds like a mix of Dolly Parton and Reba with that southern twang.

"Come on, baby? For old times sake?" Dean keeps pressing forward. "Since the guys are here, went can't in the bedroom."

"You think after all these years you can just charm your way into my heart?."

"Sweetheart, I never wanted to..." before He could finish speaking, she placed her index finger against his plump lips. "Shut up and kiss me." She comes around. Dean bites her finger gently before Kissing her. She wanted the kiss to go slow, so he did what she wanted. 'I've missed this woman so much, just the slightest touch of her hand sends jolts of electricity through my body'. She placed her hand at the back of his head, pulling him closer to her. Dean felt her speed the pace up, so he matched it. Her hands went to his chest, yanking at his shirt. He knew she wanted it off; she would do that all the time.' Dean pulls back, trying to respect her wishes. "I thought you didn't want to have sex?" He questions her sudden change of mind.