scared

now you're showing up inside my home, breathing deep into the phone. i'm so unprepared. i'm fucking scared..

even more days have went by. you were sad at first but now you aren't. you're over the mf now because YOU'RE A BAD BITCH 😜😜

one day, after coming home from catching bugs, you noticed something off about your home.
the window was slightly open.

you thought nothing of it and shut it.
you shook your head and headed to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" you shout at the sight of tom fucking nook standing right in your bathroom.

"oh, sorry. i-i was... i was just checking to see if your.. toilet was working fine.. haha... y'know. i have to check those things..." tom nook said.

"right... can-can you leave please? 😐🙄😬😒🤨"

"ok." he casually walked out and left your home.

you trembled in fear as you locked all your windows. what's wrong with him? you lied in bed, trying to go to sleep to forget everything that just happened.

suddenly your phone started ringing. you curiously picked up.
"hello?"

nothing but heavy breathing was audible.

"who's this? alright, th-this isn't funny 😰😰.." you said.

the breathing continued.

"tom, if this is you, i will burn your fucking island down, you fucking bitch ass fucking piece of shit fucking whore ugly dumb motherfucker stupid slimy asshole whore fuckhead bitch dumb fucker."

the breathing stopped and you hung up immediately.

great.. as if i wasn't already scared.. you close your eyes and cry yourself to sleep again 😭😖😟😟😱🙁😓