XIII. #catchbillionaire

▪︎ CHAPTER XII ▪︎

Taeyeon slowly open her mouth and reach down to his shaft. Without trace of hesitation, his shaft went inside her mouth.

He had close his eyes and flinch, getting ready. As his shaft's head reaches the entrance of her throat, she had her eyes closed too, preventing herself from choking. The cum spreads inside her mouth and bits to her lips.

She is determined to do this. It is not eating his cock, it is eating his trust.

Baekhyun grips the mattress while Taeyeon started to pull his shaft out then enter it again in her mouth contineously gently. Her lip-smacks, skin's slappings, and moans occupy the whole room as it noise.

For him, it is a heavenly feeling. Getting inside her mouth with invitation is the best visit he had ever done in his life.

"Taeyeon... you are really doing this" Baekhyun said lowly. Taeyeon pulls his shaft out and rub it with her hands next just to continue the pleasure.

"You won't regret this day" Taeyeon said as he was about to explode his cum next.

"I can't believe this feeling" Baekhyun said to himself out loud, enough that the both of them could heard it. He is refering to his manhood which in any time soon, will cum next.

"Don't hold it in. This is my hard-work pays off" Taeyeon said, excitedly. Then Baekhyun cums, springing out his juices like a jet. It travels to Taeyeon's face that it almost got into her eyes. Luckily, she had closed them.

Baekhyun breathes heavily. His shoulders went ups and downs. He gets tired by just sitting there in the bed while Taeyeon plays his cock to ejaculate more. It's all about his body.

"Shit" he curses as he looks at his cock, still ejecting liquids. Taeyeon's hand that is holding his shaft stays. She open her eyes and hold his right thigh with her other free hand.

"I'm here to help you calm" Taeyeon said, she sounds like a doctor. She was about to bend down to reach his cock with her mouth when he holds her shoulder to stop her. Taeyeon looks up to him with questions in her eyes. He is still breathing heavily.

"Please be careful. It really hurts and I think I am not finished yet" he said. "You thrusted me, so trust me this time" she said.

Taeyeon once more lips the head of his penis. She gently licks it's hole and lick around it's head to clean the cum.

Her hands went to his shaft and moves them up and down to help him release his cum inside. Baekhyun wishes for a rest in his mind. He is badly destroyed.

His cock starts to let out his juices more. Taeyeon went near it and shake his cock to her chest, between her breast to let the cum sticks there. She enjoys this morning sex more than him.

There she concluded that the captain always enjoy the ride among them all.

▪︎▪︎□■□▪︎▪︎

Four cars are in a convoy, parking at the mall facade. In a van, Dean went out first and accompany his Master who went out next. Following his expensive look is Taeyeon, in a very stunning make-over. They both look like mafia bosses--a couple or business partners or partners in crime--everybody can tell their own interpretations.

The guards in line waiting inside at the foyer of the mall quickly escorted the three of them-- Taeyeon, Baekhyun and Dean. They walks smart and continuously. People are looking at them.

At the Emilio Pucci clothing line store, they entered to get Taeyeon an additional make-over and shoppings. For what? They don't plan to have this vacation in a beach. This vacation is staying at the rest house then to the master's business. Same goes by when they are back to the masion. Boring it might be for everyone, not when they are not taking this seriously as a vacation. As the matter of fact, everybody at Baekhyun's order doesn't have what we call "vacation". So for what? Taeyeon will be kept beside him, with or without anyone looking at them, he wants her to be presentable, with new clothes and new things.